Falcons Rookie WR Julio Jones Cleared To Run By Doctors

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by SRW, May 17, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wide receiver Julio Jones, who had surgery to repair a stress fracture in his left foot, was cleared to run on Tuesday. “Heading back to Atlanta from Charlotte I had a recheck on my foot everything went great now I can start running#WINNING,â€￾ Jones tweeted at 4 p.m. Jones, whom the Falcons traded up 21 spots to select in the NFL draft, has already been meeting with quarterback Matt Ryan and the wide receivers.

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...Jones using the #WINNING in his tweet. I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I can't believe how much the Falcons gave up to get this guy. Not like they needed a #1 receiver. I know its nice to have 2 solid targets out wide but damn.

4. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

This, glad we got him, but we gave up more than we should've. Defense was the problem, and we've had years to fix the Michael Jenkins/#2 WR problem, I don't think this was the time to do it.

We needed DLine or DB help, not WR.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

that's what i was thinking. do you think they are planning to gamble on free agency?

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes going to be amazing

7. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I hope that's the case. Like I said, don't mind the acquiring of Julio, just don't like the idea that we gave up so much. Yeah, it's nice to be able to put up 40 on a team who put up 45 on you, but the problem is they still put up 45 on you.