Pippen Says Lebron Could Be Better Than Jordan

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Steve12, May 27, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

^^^^^Bravoooooooooooooo [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION]!!!!! And with Kukoc, don't know anything about him so I have no comment on him.

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

LeBron responds to Pippen's claims - CBSSports.com

3. Plain and simple.....no one will ever be better than Jordan.

Not even "your" LeBron sweets. :icon_cool:

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Really? No one is ever going to come along that is better than Jordan? You're wrong.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Im with BBB. No one will ever top Jordan.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Same used to be said of Dr J.... And Wilt the Stilt..... And if you ask my dad no has topped them yet

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

7. Steve12

So its a generational thing. That's why sports are so great. For the most part theyre all objective.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I hope we always see better then we have, I don't think any game should be stagnant and never get better.....

Oh and I'm not a LeBron fan per se.....I'm just so damn freaking happy that he signed with us and not with the Knicks or another team.....

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Mo Williams avg PPG Was as much as Kukoc, And Jamison's was well higher than Rodman's. You can't say they "brought in Pippen" And everyone makes it to where Jordan didn't play with Pippen his whole career nearly. He played his 1st two/three seasons without Pippen, and then they made a trade with Seattle for his draft rights, the day of the trade. They played 4 seasons together to win a title. And that was a season they drafted Kukoc, and he never played with Jordan until the 2nd 3Peat, and before Rodman. They won it with BJ armstrong, Bill Cartwright, HO Grant, Purdue, Paxson, And a bunch of other people who averaged hardly crap. Just When Jordan made it to the Finals, he didn't shoot .70% From the FT Line, and shoot 34% From the Field during the finals. I'm not hating on him, he's great. But He won't ever be as good as Jordan, in the ways Jordan was great. Just my opinion. Drool on his nuts if you want, I'm not doing it.

10. Crowned

So we're now comparing Jamison to Rodman? an above average PF to one of best PF ever and probably top 10 defensive player in the history of the game. Lebron James played out his contract he's free to do whatever the heck he wants. I don't think he will be as good as Jordan either, but this isn't one of the reasons (leaving CLE) because he never got the support the Bulls gave MJ.

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I wouldnt go as far to say that Lebron James is better then Jordan right now. But by the end of his career it is possible he might be better then Lebron

12. Inclulbus

Sorry dawg, you in the wrong conversation. I never mentioned anything negative about him leaving Cleveland. I said They tried to give him help, but it was always with over-aged people, or people that was hyped up and never amounted to anything, examples, Shaq, Telfair, Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Wally Szerbiak (sp?). All I said is regardless of what he does, He won't be as good as Jordan was. Kobe won't be either. But since bringing up his decision to leave Cleveland, My opinion is he made the only choice that helped him win. He guaranteed himself two players that are going to be reliable team mates.

If I had a problem with it, I'd have a problem of us trying to get a big name free agent every off-season. But that's not the case. The only problem I have with it, Is knowing they're going to be the favorites every season, if not, then close to it.

13. Crowned

I wouldn't say Lebron will never be better than Jordan because there is always a chance. He has the skill set and now a supporting cast that could be as good as the Bulls were. And I wasn't directing the leaving Cle comments to you as much as I was all Lebron haters. That shouldn't be held against him, they didn't do what it took to keep him in Ohio. Eventually someone will come along better than Jordan, and probably in ourlife time. If Lebron gets more mvps and as many rings as Jordan i'll be ready to compare them. Right now it's just crazy talk.

14. Steve12

I don't hate Lebron for leaving Cleveland. I hate him for The Decision. And their pathetic stageshow they put on when him and Bosh got there.

15. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

That makes you a crapty person, imo, considering proceeds went to charity.

16. Crowned

Yea it could be perceived as a rod move, but all of the proceeds did go to the charity.

17. Steve12

That's great. I'm all for charity. But I think you can find a better way to donate to charity than something so self centered and over the top. I thought it was too much. Way too much. The guys are millionaires. If you want to donate to charity, write a check.

18. Inclulbus

So just throw money at people, cause that's good business, instead of putting on an event for the fans of a city that you now play basketball for, and give them a show that they want, that the rest of league is going to be pissed off at, and think you're a showboat, because you and your team mates are who they are, and the media is going to blow it out of proportion? (run-on sentence, ftw)

19. Steve12

It just could have been done more tastefully. They came off pompous and overconfident and stuck up.

20. Inclulbus

they did it for their fans of their team, are they suppose to go infront of them and be negative ? lol. forreal.