Pippen Says Lebron Could Be Better Than Jordan

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Steve12, May 27, 2011.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

No but free agents get signed all the time and don't go about it like they did. There's a difference between being positive and what they did.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

as said, they did it for THEIR fans. They didn't ask for the camera's and what not to be there and for it to be blown up. The Media just jumped on it because of who they are. /discussion.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Exactly Inc, If those three went to any city it would have been the same thing. As for being compared to MJ, different positions, that means they really are not comparable at all.

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Fact is, kind sir, all proceeds did go to charity. It's a matter of perception. You WANT to hate LeBron, therefor you are hating LeBron. He had the power to produce a great amount if income for charity, he took it. Please do explain to me how he is a rod for that? He didn't screw over Cleveland or anybody else. He helped people. Keep on hatin' if it makes you feel better, but you and anyone else hating won't change reality.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

LeBron has also apologized for doing that, he said that he should have taken another direction instead of the way he did leave, people need to let it go already sheesh...Most superstars are attention tramps anyway.

6. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I hate when people mention these "rapes" athletes "commit". Kobe CHEATED on his wife and the tramp saw dollar signs and screamed rape for a payout. Only thing Kobe is guilty of is adultery. And WANTING to leave a team is not the as bolting. You can't compare that to what Pom Pom did because he did actually leave. In the most narcissistic way at that.

As far as the talent around Pom Pom, he finished his last two seasons with the Cavs as the number 1 overall seed. That doesn't count for anything? And when the Cavs tried bring talent around him he didn't voice his opinions. He basically played the scorned lover and gave them the silent treatment like a snitch.

As far as the OP Scottie please sit down and shut up.

7. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

He only apologized because the criticism hurt his feelings. There's nothing genuine about the guy. He's a self-absorbed, sensitive punk. Go figure right? Lol

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

So we're all just supposed to follow your assumptions? You appear to be the biggest tool that has posted in this thread.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Agree with other members or not just please watch the "personal" attacks....I personally love that LeBron left and I didn't care how he left only that he left...Unless you know LeBron personally you can't really say there's nothing genuine about him....oh and heck CLEVELAND....

BECAUSE MY HEAT ARE IN THE FINALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Our Heat Sweets. HGBH = Haters Gon' Be Hatin'

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

All the rod love for Lebron in this thread is ridiculous, get off his rod you freaking tools. He is not and will never be better than MJ because he is not and CAN never be better than Kobe. So shut the heck up. That goes to Scottie, just STFU.

12. Crowned

How can he never be better than Kobe?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jordan, Kobe, Lebron...

They're all in the conversation but it's a difficult conversation to have because they are all in different stages of careers/life. At this stage in Lebrons career where do the other two stand?

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

In the end Lebron is gonna be better then Kobe. Might not pass Michael but by the end Lebron WILL be better then Kobe

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

don't you have a pokemon to play with? So freaking tools can only ride the rods of MJ and Kobe...someone else needs to STFU. :) Just saying

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

great choice here by the admin.

:eek:a02:

17. Crowned

It's pretty scary, but Lebron may not even be in his prime yet. Every season he's improving something else. He just needs the hardware, and it's coming.

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I think when they're both done Lebron will be considered better than Kobe. Kobe is a great player, an all tme great. But I think if he didn't play in LA he wouldn't be considered as great as he is.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's why I said it's not fair to compare the three of them yet until they all have "everything" in to complete the debate and give each player a fair argument. Lebron could easily pass Jordan. Lebron could easily fall short. Hopefully he passes Jordan...

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah not sure why there is even a debate when lebron isnt even 1/2 way through his career.

btw - wilt is better than any of these guys. the game was changed because of him. well it was for jordan in a way too, they let him travel all the time.