Money In The Bank

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Jun 27, 2011.

1. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

The sad thing is, it used to be.

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That's not the sad thing Mike......:icon_cheesygrin:

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Maybe this is a way to get rid of that ugly butt title punk should throw it in the river and bring back the undisputed title they used.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

5. ball in the baskett

wwe hasent been this good in forever its great right now.

6. I got an even better idea:

[​IMG]

7. SRW

The IWC should be happy tonight.....Bryan won, Christian is champ and Punk won and walked out with the title...plus, isn't Cena now fired?

8. ball in the baskett

yea lol the iwcs dream come true lol getting rid of that crappy title will make the iwc overwhelmed with happyness lol

9. SRW

I'll do you one better:

[​IMG]

So let the speculation begin...where does Raw go with this now?

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

CM Punk is god!

11. ball in the baskett

i see cm punk showing up via satalite and trashing the title in some way

12. I could see McMahon creating a new version of the WWE Title and not considering Punk as the legitimate champion.

13. SRW

That's all well and good but Punk put the champ on the mat for the 1-2-3. People won't forget that.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

By the written accounts I'm reading, the main event was actually pretty damn good?

15. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

It was a classic. Cena showed he had more then 5 moves and i honestly was on the edge of my seat when cena locked in that STFU for the 2nd time then Punk got close to the ropes only for cena to pull him back to the middle and apply it again I was literally sitting there saying DONT TAP IT CANT END LIKE THIS and yah the ending was fantastic that kick on del rio was so sweet!

16. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I wish I could see just that match. From reading some of the articles on it, that crowd was white hot for Punk and literally blew the place everytime he was able to get out of a pin or one of Cena's holds.

I think it's great how they managed to do everything that the internet community said they would do regarding Del Rio, but Punk managed to get away.

This match HAS to be somewhere online.

17. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Results:

Dark Match: Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov defeated David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty

Daniel Bryan d. Kane, Sin Cara, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater & Sheamus to win SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Kelly Kelly (c) (with Eve Torres) defeated Brie Bella (with Nikki Bella) to retain the WWE Divas Championship

Mark Henry defeated Big Show

Alberto Del Rio d. Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Alex Riley, R-Truth, The Miz, Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger to win Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

Christian defeated Randy Orton (c) by disqualification to win the World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk defeated John Cena (c) to win the WWE Championship

18. ball in the baskett

[​IMG]

cmpunk posted this saying its 12 am do you know where your wwe championship is? lol

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Who keeps peanut butter in the fridge?

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Cheap butt has to save plastic cups from sporting events too...lol.