Fan Assaulted In Bathroom, Seriously Injured During 49ers-Raiders Game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Aug 22, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

And the madness continues to roll out of Candlestick Park. In addition to the shooting after the 49ers-Raiders game that left one man seriously hospitalized and another with facial wounds, there was another serious incident. Bay City News and NBC Bay Area report that another man is fighting for his life tonight after being knocked out in an upper-level restroom during the game. He is in the hospital and is injuries are considered very serious. Police do have some preliminary sketches on the suspect involved in the beating.

Source: SBNation Bay Area

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Here are his features below:

Samoan/Pacific Islander male
    25-30 years old
    Listed around the range of 6'3" and 6'5"
    Weighs somewhere between 225 to 260 pounds
    Goatee with long curly hair tied up in a ponytail
    Wore white T-shirt and blue jeans apparently at the time of the incident.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Steve????

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Hooligans finally arrived at the football stadiums....

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No, just Raider fans.

6. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

people love their cameras

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...one of the good things about cell phone cameras...

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

It's all over YouTube.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phGVrd5Nf78]eurotrip - crazy brits - YouTube[/ame]

10. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Ridiculous

11. This is what happens when 2 losing teams get together and alot of beer is involved..

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Your team fans must have killed a crapload of Giant fans the other day....

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

When did Steve turn into a Samoan??? :moe:

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Crap like this makes me nervous about taking my son to football games when he gets older. And if we do go I'd think twice about wearing any teams logo. Freaking sad.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what really sucks...not worrying about the cost, you now have to worry about getting the crap kicked out of you and your kid...

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh come on, this is one incident at a game with 50,000 people. I like those odds. It's not like a football game is a free for all gladiator arena where you have to constantly be scuttling around in fear for your life.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

It's happened more than just once. Every couple months it seems like you heard about some sporting event where someone gets shot or beat up or something.

18. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Yeah. It's starting to be a common occurrence at times. Not just football, but other sports, too.

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay so take that 50,000 and multiply it by how many sporting events occur between reports of violence. I like those odds even BETTER. I mean whatever, if you want to live your life scared about something that has a beyond minimal chance of happening to you, more power to you I guess. IMO it's like staying inside no matter the weather because you're scared of getting struck by lightning.