WWE Raw Results

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Aug 9, 2004.

1. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

This thread will save me the recording space. All I do id FWD to see the results. Wrestling just isn't the same as it used to be.

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Lol, if Cena wasn't always in a title match, I don't think they would know what to do with him.

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

actually one of the best raws in awhile Awesome Truth is funny as hell and CM Punk like always is gold. The main event was truly a great free match and Vickie gets shoved and those tools are no longer tag champs so its a good night

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

WWE has gone hey CM Punk welcome back get what you're the best prove it we give you Kevin Nash who last good match was 15 years ago. Also why in the hell did the Canadian fans during what was probably the best match on RAW all year doing an Oilers chant? God I hate follow wrestling fans sometimes.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Punk vs Cena is the most entertaining series of matches we've seen in a long time.

The downside is Jonny Ace and his cronie Kevin Nash. Way to go back to the stone age to get a happy to do your dirty work. This is as bad as a TNA angle.

7. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Does anyone else hate Morrison as much as I do? There is nothing about him I like. I can't stand his "Let me raise my arm while in slow motion" entrance.

8. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I think they been reading the Vince Russo book on how to book crap angles

9. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

RAW Results for 8/29/11 - Bank Of Oklahoma Center - Tulsa, Oklahoma

Randy Orton d. Dolph Ziggler

C.M. Punk d. Miz via DQ when R-Truth cam in the ring

Sin Cara d. Jack Swagger

Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston d. Daivd Otunga & Michael McGillicutty to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship

Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella d. Kelly Kelly w/ Eve Torres

Sheamus & John Cena d. Mark Henry & Christian

For detailed results, go here

10. Mike S.

RAW Results for 9/5/11 - Nationwide Arena - Columbus, Ohio

Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston d. Jinder Mahal & The Great Khali in a non-title match

Beth Phoenix d. Eve Torres to become the #1 Contender for the Divas Championship

CM Punk d. R-Truth

Jerry Lawler & Zach Ryder d. David Otunga & Michael Mcgillicutty

Randy Orton d. Heath Slater in a non-title match

John Cena, Alex Riliey, John Morrison, & Sheamus d. Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, and Wade Barett in an 8 man tag team elimination match

11. Mike S.

RAW Results for 9/12/11 - Scotiabank Place - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Alex Riley & John Morrison d. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

The Miz d. Kofi Kingston

Jerry Lawler & Sheamus d. Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga

John Cena & Bret Hart d. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez

Kelly Kelly d. Vickie Guerrero

Cody Rhodes d. Randy Orton after Cody hit Orton with the face shield

12. Mike S.

RAW Results for 9/26/11 - Sprint Center - Kansas City, Missouri

Cody Rhodes d. Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, Drew McIntre, Alex Riley, Sin Cara & Sheamus in a Battle Royal to retain the IC Title

Natalya & Beth Phoenix d. Kelly Kelly & Eve

Mark Henry vs The Great Khali never happened because Henry attacked Khali with the Title belt before the bell, then lifts him and hits his strongest slam. Henry then yells that if he's paying a fine, then everybody will pay! Henry leave up the ramp telling fans that their belts are fake and his is real.

John Cena d. Christian by DQ

Dolph Ziggler d. Zach Ryder to retain the U.S. Title

Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & Zach Ryder d. Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger & Mason Ryan

C.M. Punk d. Alberto Del Rio

13. Mike S.

RAW Results for 10/10/11 - Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Christian d. John Morrison

Randy Orton d. Mark Henry via DQ

Kelly Kelly & Eve d. Rosa & Tamina

Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne d. Dolph ZIggler, Jack Swagger & David Otunga

CM Punk d. Miz & R-Truth via DQ

14. misfitz

all the comments on the dirt sheets were talking about how bad of a raw it was and everything is a clusterheck and what not but i have to say i enjoyed the show last night. Everyone is looking to deep into things just sit back and enjoy..........I do love Awesome Truth but it would have been better if instead of laurenaltis coming out and introducing them they should have entered from the crowd and beat down del rio and punk and then had laurenaltis come out and say he reinstated them and set up the tag match but whatever..........I am really enjoying raw lately though and the stable of Cody Dolph Jack and Christian. Im actually enjoying the current product =D

15. Mike S.

RAW Results for 10/17/11 - Sports Palace in Mexico City, Mexico

Raw started with John Laurinaitis walking to the ring. He said that he's not happy being in Mexico and he doesn't feel comfortable. He talked about what happened last week with Triple H, C.M. Punk, R-Truth, and The Miz. They played a video from last week showing Michael Cole laughing because Laurinaitis fired Jim Ross. Laurinaitis announced that the main event would be Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole vs. John Cena and Jim Ross. The winner will decide the stipulation for Del Rio vs. Cena at Vengeance.

Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, and Christian defeated Randy Orton, Sheamus, and John Morrison. After the heels won, they continued with the brawl outside. Cody Rhodes tried to escape backstage, but Orton followed him to the back. Christian went through the crowd but Sheamus followed him also.

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes was announced for the Vengeance pay-per-view.

Eve (w/Kelly Kelly) defeated Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix).

Beth Phoenix vs. Eve for the Divas Championship was announced for the pay-per-view.

CM Punk (w/Triple H) beat The Miz (w/R-Truth). During the match, John Laurinaitis walked down and showed a document to Triple H. He told Triple H to leave the ringside area and he did. After the match, Miz and Truth attacked Punk.

Video of Stone Cold Steve Austin

Vickie Guerrero walked to the ring with Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. Vickie announced that Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger will face Air Boom for the Tag Titles at Vengeance.

Zack Ryder beat Jack Swagger. After the match, Swagger and Ziggler attacked Ryder. Mason Ryan ran out to make the save and he said the he wanted to face Ziggler tonight.

Dolph Ziggler beat Mason Ryan via DQ. Ryan attacked Ziggler on the ropes and the referee counted to five to disqualify Ryan.

It was announced to the live crowd that Sin Cara will meet Sin Cara in a mask vs. mask match at the Smackdown taping.

John Cena and Jim Ross defeated Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Cole. Ross applied a submission hold on Cole's ankle, and then Cole tapped out. Cena chose to make his title shot against Del Rio a Last Man Standing match at Vengeance.

16. misfitz

last night was alright it was a decent show. Alberto Del Rio had almost no reaction. Meanwhile Cena blew the freaking roof off the place. WWE thought that putting the belt on Del Rio for their mexican tour that they would draw more and in actuality Del Rio doesnt draw at all US or in Mexico and the flip flopping of champions has devalued the belt. At least when Miz was champion he got people to despise him and it was great everyone hated him he got tons of heat and it was great. Del Rio no matter what he does nobody takes him serious and he gets barely any heat at all. BTW who else thought Swagger singing the National anthem was damned hilarious but seriously he beat swagger with two knees to the face and a quick roughrider? WTF was that?

17. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Del Rio is not DESERVING of a championship, I don't understand why he has it. He doesn't get any pop at all from crowds ANYWHERE.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Del Rio has been stagnant since Wrestlemania. I think it was a mistake not to crown him then and give him a run with the belt on the blue brand. Instead he lost, was moved to RAW and then was lost in the shuffle up to Summerslam. He cashed in MITB and was booked not once, but twice as a chicken-crap heel. I am so tired of the chicken-crap heels, that's why Mark Henry is like a breath of fresh air.

19. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Mark Henry is about the only thing making me happy right now in the WWE.

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

John Lauranaitis trying to be funny on the mic = EPIC FAIL!