Dolphins LB Jason Taylor Says Team Already Losing Confidence After 0-2 Start

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Sep 18, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jason Taylor could’ve given the cliche answer about taking things “one game at a time†and that the Dolphins “still have all the confidence in the world†in their coaching staff and players on the team. But Taylor didn’t take that route after Sunday’s 23-13 loss to Houston, which dropped the Dolphins to 0-2 and 1-11 in their last 12 home games. Instead, when asked if the team is losing confidence, he told the truth. “Yeah, to be honest, we have,†Taylor said. “Not everybody, but I’m sure there’s a faction of the group that’s trying to figure this thing out, figure out where we are. That’s kind of the product of losing sometimes, you start to question, second-guess a little bit, question what you’re doing as a team. And until you win, those things will linger out there a little bit. We’re kind of stuck in mud right now trying to figure out how to get everyone in this room to believe and play like they expect to win.â€

Source: Palm Beach Post

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great attitude....at least fake it dude...

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Why? The Bills are better right now, THE BILLS dude.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Only Week 2...

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah, but when the offensive line is in trouble and a HC who is terrible, it's hard to get into it as a team.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Still think he's got to "fake it" publicly. As a Dolphins fan, you don't mind it?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Not really, he is saying what most Dolphin fans are thinking. Plus, if he said the team is not effected, most would know he if completely full of crap anyway.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can respect that. I think it'd bother me that he was saying it of all players...but I don't know, maybe not...

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Besides, he didn't really say anything beyond that when you lose, it's always about what if's, and shoulda woulda coulda.

10. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Bills look pretty good to me.