This Trade Has To Be Rejected... Right?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by TheSnowman, Oct 4, 2011.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

First off, I don't like being in the position where I have to tell people they can't make a trade. Usually, if both people agree, I'm fine. But this one smelled funny from the second it was accepted earlier today:

TEAM A (0-4) GIVES:
    RB Arian Foster
    TE Rob Gronkowski

TEAM B (4-0) GIVES:
    RB Mark Ingram
    TE Dustin Keller
    WR Danarius Moore

As commish, I have to call bullcrap and reject this, right? It seems clear to me that Team A, for whatever reason or back-alley deal it could have been, pretty much wants to help out Team B and give him an easy road to the finals and/or a championship. He doesn't improve his team whatsoever, and he's not quite ignorant enough for this to just be a stupid move on his part. From my perspective, it affects the competitiveness of the league in an unfair manner and it would be irresponsible to allow it to go through. Am I right?

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Team A is either being taken advantage of because he really is that dumb, or is just giving up and unloading his best players. I'd reject it if I was commish. Seems like it would give a huge advantage to team B the rest of the season.

3. Screw that noise..........

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

yea thats bull

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Veto.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...that's an awful trade...

there's no future draft picks or anything like that included are there?

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Can't let an 0-4 team give those guys up. If I was in that league and that went down i'd raise hell. If this is a league with a core group that plays every year this can't happen.

9. bossco

bossco Rookie

Veto

Droid x. 49ers

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ya kill it

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That's worse than my trade.

12. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

That might be the worst fantasy trade ever. It sure smells like collusion to me.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I say veto that trade too.

The first trade proposal I got this year in any league was one team offering me Mark Ingram and Austin Collie for LeSean McCoy. I laughed as hard as I could at that trade and rejected that one.

Now back to the topic at hand. Yeah, this is an awful trade.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  14. I bet everyone is offering Mark Ingram in their fantasy trades............he can't be trusted right now to be in the lineup.

Glad I traded him when I got the chance.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Thats one reason why I rejected that trade.