49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh's Celebration Ticks Off Lions Coach Jim Schwartz

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Jim Harbaugh was elated after the 49ers 25-19 win. Harbaugh was leaping up and down and when he shook Lions’ head coach Jim Schwartz’s hand he slapped him on the back. Schwartz turned and snarled at Harbaugh, Schwartz chased him and then a skirmish ensued. Eric Branch just tweeted that Schawrtz chased Harbaugh 40 yards down field and then Vernon Davis had to separate the two coaches.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  2. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Epic. Need to see the post-game pressers for both coaches now.

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

This is hilarious to me, I will pay to see this fight on Pay Per View, no holes barred

4. From Jim Harbaugh:

San Francisco Chronicle

5. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Schwartz is an angry little man and I love it.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Schwartz was pissed!!! Big time...lol.

[​IMG]

7. Dragonite

Schwartz was so pissed...

8. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I wish we showed more fight like this during the game, we may of won it.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

You can see Harbaugh said something to Schwartz too...probably what set him over the edge.

10. Dragonite

Schwartz says he didnt expect to be cussed at, thats a pathetic reason for a fight but maybe that was it

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

You can see Harbaugh turns his head an says something...

12. Dragonite

Yeah the slap hard shake and cussing probably set him off, and I understand why kind of when thats coupled with the celebration

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Never seen a coach act like that to another coach at the end of the game. It wasn't professional and did come across as rude, IMO. Players act a certain way, but there is a level of respect among coaches and Harbaugh came off as a douchebag.

14. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Harbaugh was happy his team won.Schwartz was screaming fist pumping and everything when his team had a lead. Schwartz also told Harbaugh during the offseason he wouldn't have time to do anything with his team I guess Harbaugh took it to heart.

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I was thinking the same thing. Put them in a steel cage!!! Hell in a Cell!!!!

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Harbough is a cocky douchebag. His attitude in the post game news conference makes me sick. They guy clearly shows no class or professionalism.

17. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Mike Nolan and Singletary were pretty classy....id take a winning doucebag anyday.

I think Harbaugh was saying get the heck away from me...

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Correct me if I'm wrong...

When Harbaugh three the challenge flag and received the unsportsmanlike penalty...did it not seem like Schwartz was basically calling Harbaugh a moron? I like Schwartz a lot, but I think both guys are a little bit at fault here. I also don't think that either ones actions are that big a deal. It's freaking football. Man up pussies.