49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh Admits Post-Handshake Confrontation On Him

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Oct 16, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said he got bumped from Lions coach Jim Schwartz after he slapped his hand too hard after the game. “I was really revved up,â€￾ Harbaugh admitted. “That was on me a little, too hard a handshake there.â€￾ Harbaugh then said he got a jostled by Schwartz after Schwartz chased him 40 yards down the field. “I don’t know what he was saying,â€￾ Harbaugh said. He also said he was not agitated by Schwartz, but elated after the win.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5CyCuNi-rU]Jim Schwartz says WTF to too hype Harbaugh - YouTube[/ame]

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Guy is acting like a high schooler....dude you won a regular season game, act like you've been there before.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't know why Harbaugh felt the need to apologize for being umm, revved up....check out Schwartz...

[​IMG]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqBDdFn4V0]Jim Schwartz (Lions) vs Jim Harbaugh (49ers) Skirmish - YouTube[/ame]

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

act like you've been there before??? bwahahahahahaha...he just beat a 5-0 team with Megatron as a WR...heck that celebrate all ya want Jim...

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This^^^.... Scatwzr take your beating like a man.

Sent from my HTC EVO

8. Dragonite

If your a good coach you don't need to act like a 14 year old when you win a game. I am not saying other coaches don't do this, I am saying it makes them look pathetic. Plain and simple, yeah act like you've been there before this makes it look like you expected to lose.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yeah Scatwzr, take your beating like a man....Schwartz will now be known as Scatwzr....lol

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

no matter what you say Dragon, celebrating isn't a bad thing and IMO this type of celebrating isn't juvenile in the least..but whatever dude.

11. Omen

Scharchw... Acted like this when he beatbyhe cowboys....

Sent from my HTC EVO

12. Nice role model..............

[​IMG]

13. Dragonite

Schwartz is just as bad, but there are coaches around the league who act like champions not high schoolers when they win.

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

There must surely be more to this for a guy to sprint 40 yards to get a piece of someone. Seems really non-sensical.

15. Omen

What fox half time report is saying. That schawtz took exception to. Harbrough shaking his had too hard and the slap on the back...... What bioach
    Sent from my HTC EVO

16. Dragonite

I heard Harbaugh cussed at him too on top of slapping his hand and slapping his back..

17. Omen

It's football are coaches getting. As Wussy and the NFL. Rules or what

Sent from my HTC EVO

18. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

I dont blame either coach. I was revved up as a fan just watching that game.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Football is a game of emotions, especially if you just has won a hard fighted match, so why not celebrate like this?

I guess it's all blow out of proportion and both coaches will lol about this indicent tomorrow

20. Dragonite

Because what kind of a champion needs to act like that after a win in the REGULAR season...I would never do that, unless I won the Super Bowl, thats the only time a celebration like this is excused otherwise it just makes you look pathetic and goobered. At least in my eyes.

I feel like back in the day he would have been punched square in the jaw for taht, even Cowher said if he did that with Cowher on the other sideline Cowher would have knocked him out.