Site Rules Updated: No Bigoted/Racist Comments Allowed

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Dec 20, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

It is the Griswold's.

2. These yellow cards u speak of ...are they new member awards? :icon_cheesygrin:

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

the PC army strikes again.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

nope i say that to my black freinds all the time and they laugh and they say some crap back then i laugh. I live with a black person and we make fun of eachothers races all the time. It can be just a joke to me being racist is when you just hate a whole race for no apparent reason. Making fun of stereotypes is just funny i think.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Like this?? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_SPEvdQ3A&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received]Epic Racist Moment on Game Show - YouTube[/ame]

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, christmas vacation.......... way back when chevy chase was still funny

7. ball in the baskett

Exactly people on here called me racist before but i think that guy is stupid for what he said judging a whole race basicly saying there all the same.

8. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

At least you changed the site's tag line to match the rule.

I'm not particularly happy with this rule, but I'm an butthole anyway so who gives a crap.

9. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

This doesn't affect Republicans just the far right wing racists ones. I'm a registered Republican. I know that may shock some of you LOL.

You clearly didn't read what he typed. Saying it to your friend is not the same as saying it to some random guy on the street. For instance, if you saw me walking down the street and you said that I would beat your butt. That's an ignorant thing to say to someone you DON't know. Hell stereotypes are ignorant, period. I'm part black and I hate fried chicken, chicken wings, pork and pretty much every other stereotype that goes along with being black.

As for the OP, I think it's great. Long overdue IMO. This can be an uncensored site without people sounding like ignorant bigots.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

How can you hate wings?

11. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I don't know. I'm just not fond of eating stuff off of a bone. It grosses me out.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So much for uncut and uncensored...not that it actually ever was.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

uncut and uncensored "football" talk, people seem to forget that..and we were.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

15. ball in the baskett

i would love some freaking wings right now soooooo baked mmmmmmmmmmmm

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Baskett mentioned chicken, thats racist, card him.

17. ball in the baskett

everyone loves wings thats not racist white black brown or blue everyone likes wings

18. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

And to think that was the primary draw in my signing up here :icon_rolleyes:

Welcome to the politically correct Gridiron Fans...enjoy your freaking stay

I am shocked they changed the slogan...

19. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I....I.....I Just freaking love all of you.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

dude i don't care what color you are ... how the heck can you hate fried chicken, wings and pork ? that's three of the four major food groups for christ sake. :icon_rolleyes:

ok i have to ask --- are there extreme examples of this stuff from posters that brought about this change ? ... who sounds like that on here in peoples opinion ? what happened where a site that already had a group of admins/mods/posters that IMO did a good job of policing this site on the rare occasion when a poster would step over the line.

not trying to stir things just curious because some of the best smack talk has always had homo inuendos mixed throughout the rants and it's all in fun. it's gold. but now that's forbidden ? it's not said to degrade because of intolerence and hate, it's said to joke around and have fun, most times with people who have spent plenty of time around each other.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno: