Andy Reid Hasn't Yet Spoken To Eagles Owner Jeffrey Lurie About His Future

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Dec 26, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Eagles will miss the playoffs for the first time since 2007. It will be the fourth time in Andy Reid's 13 seasons that he failed to reach the postseason. He hasn't won a playoff game since 2008 and, of course, will go another year without getting the Eagles that elusive Super Bowl. Reid, who has two years left on his contract, was asked if he sensed that the clock on his opportunities to win a title in Philadelphia may be ticking away. “I really don’t look at that," Reid said with the Eagles still one game away from the offseason. "When you’re striving to win every game and to win a Super Bowl every year, I don’t look at all of that stuff. So you just focus in on what you can do and try to get better every week, so that’s my focus.â€￾ Reid said he hasn't yet spoken to owner Jeffrey Lurie about his future, and he declined to answer questions about whether he thought he would be back or whether he wants to be back.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Of course he hasn't. He's afraid to.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He has a contract. That's all he needs to know until the boss knocks on his door.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's here next year

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

yea have a feeling he wont be fired

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

hes going to be an eagle HC next year for sure

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i just think we need a real defensive cordinator and we will be fine