Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Jan 2, 2012.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's here. And not to read too far into it but look who flew into the Nashville Airport this morning. Raw is in Memphis.

[​IMG]

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love me some Jericho....

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Oh crap! This might make some folks unhappy. Look who ELSE LANDED!?!

[​IMG]

My money is on Taker. Jericho was scheduled to be in Memphis for music related things.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Aw crap....back to hating wrestling....:kicknads:

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

BREAKING NEWS! Also spotted this morning at the Nashville Airport being detained by airport security.

[​IMG]

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Dirtsheets hecked up, that picture allegedly is a year old lol

7. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Santa is going to the rumble baby!!!

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol i bet its taker

9. andy82

Undertaker would be so anti-climatic that chances are that it'd piss off the crowd. I would be surprised though because it would effectively force him into a four month run which is isn't cut out for any more.

The fact that there is still confusion even now means WWE have done a great job with this.

10. YEAH DUDE!

JERRRRRRRRRICHOOOOOOO

11. YEAH DUDE!

A few people that have met Jericho have all had rave reviews about how awesome he is. I wish to meet him one day.

12. ball in the baskett

Yea dude i went to his booksigning in 07 and when i sat down he just started asking me questions like where im from and how im doin and stuff. Then he poked fun at my flyers sweatshirt. Hes a really nice dude i heard some wrestlers wont even talk to you i also got a pic

[​IMG]

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I met him at JFK with a friend who was there with me picking someone up. He had a Rangers jersey on and we both said hi to him. He came over and signed autographs and said he'd sign my buddies jersey for him so he took it off so he could sign the back. Jericho took it and walked away with it and threw it in a trash can. But then he grabbed it and came back and gave my friend a 5 dollar bill to get a coffee. We asked him to name the 1,004 holds he's used he laughed and named 2 or 3 then said to have a great day and left. It was pretty awesome.

But yeah. I expect it to be Vince McMahon because that's what he'd do. That piece of crap. And that Taker pic is most likely from July of this year. Todays high was like 37 so I HIGHLY doubt McCool would be wearing what she had on. Silly misleading dirt sheets1

14. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I bet Jericho would be pissed if he actually knew you, and knew that he took a picture with you.... lmfao.

kiddin', lol.

Hope to god it's Jericho. I freaking can't stand Undertaker. Actually watching for the first time in a long time just for Jericho's return..

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jericho it is...first time I've watched RAW in I don't know how long...lol.

16. ball in the baskett

sweet and it looks like hes gonna be a face atleast for now

17. andy82

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw&feature=player_embedded]Krusty: What the hell was that? - YouTube[/ame]

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well that was a waste of time...lol.

19. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Y2J with big ovation and didnt even say anything about anyone. Just a big long cheer for him

20. ball in the baskett

people were starting to boo cause they wanted him to talk lol

Also the promos if hes a face dont match his return he was to happy go lucky the videos were demonic anyone think hes still gonna be heel and thats why he dident speak??? He might come out next week and be like look at all of you getting excited for me last week screw you kind of thing