Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Jan 2, 2012.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

So...I DVR'ed that crap and watched it a bit later. That was NO DOUBT the DUMBEST crap I have EVER seen. I'd almost of rather it been Taker. However, THEORY!

In the It Begins promo that was aired before he came out it had mentioned that "when she beckoned, i'd rerturn" or whatever. Stephanie HAS been working out quite a bit and is in AMAZING shape. Maybe she's coming back with Y2J to get retribution on Ace and Punk?

Either way, STUPID.

2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Well, here is my thoughts on it...

Jericho comes back to...well a HUGE pop. How do you turn heel onto people who want you to talk? You don't talk. Did you not notice after awhile it was kinda like some over the top mockery to the fans? He heeled all the fans by giving them his return but not giving you the promo or what you wanted. HEEL, plus he gives you a reason to tune in next week to figure out WTF just happen.

3. YEAH DUDE!

Other then that, I'm convinced KANE tried to rape Zack Ryder.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I love that he did the whole "throw your back into a group of fans that grope you and are excited for you" to 3 dudes who generally didn't seem to care. But they keep mentioning "she." Y2J isn't the only return we're going to see. I think the WWE learned the power of the IWC nicely and will be using it a bit more.

5. YEAH DUDE!

I'm convinced it's Katie Vick!

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I must admit, that was goobered, but seeing Y2J made me smile.

The Kane Cena thing is getting goobered. Kane pulling Ryder into the abyss...yeah he tried to rape him lol.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

haven't watched wrestling in a very long time. What is with the hate for the 'Taker?

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I don't know if it's "hate." It's just that he's kind of bland now. It's the same ol' thing. I wouldn't be upset if he did the American Bad Ass thing again just because it's different than the regular dead man crap. With everything being PG he can't do a whole lot. And plus Katie Vick at this point could probably wrestle a HELL of a lot better than he. The HHH/Taker crap is just painful to watch.

9. Buck Fenson

He was a good guy at one time? that is just stupid. Saw some good matches a while back. But this is back in the late 90's. Good fights with Kane. But most of all I miss the NWO Wolfpack.

10. YEAH DUDE!

WOLFPAC IN THE HOUSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

11. YEAH DUDE!

HE, did you guys catch Brodus Clays debut? No? Ha either did he. BIGGEST RIB EVER.

12. Buck Fenson

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was thinking the exact same thing...

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I love him as the bad guy...

15. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I can only ever look at him as a bad guy.

16. YEAH DUDE!

I liked Jericho growing up kinda, like in 96-98 I was in elementary and I rather watch REy Mysterio and Ultimo dragon but growing up and re-watching WCW I came to really enjoy Heel Jericho and Alex Wright.

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kisnqMaaBg&feature=player_embedded]WWE.COM Exclusive : Chris Jericho Funny Interview - WWE Raw 1/2/12 (It Begins 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

19. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The more I watch that the more I realize how GENIUS it is.

20. YEAH DUDE!

OMG... Christ Jericho is a sparkly vampire.