So Where Will Peyton End Up?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Mar 7, 2012.

?

Where Will Peyton Land?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Titans

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Broncos

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. 49ers

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Other

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree sweets. recent history seems to indicate that south florida is not as appealing as it once was. I'm not sure why but there seems to be a trend there we can look at. But, maybe Peyton will buck the trend.

I'm sure the league would love to see Peyton and Brady in the same division............ t.v. ratings.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I would hate it.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well thank God it isn't about you...hahahahahaha...Brady and Manning has given the league a great rivalry though.

4. Steve12

Definitely not arguing that. But if he was on the Dolphins then I couldn't like him. I would have to hate him and hope for his failure, and I really don't want to do that.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dolphins have plenty of cap space to be in the Manning sweepstakes. Going forward, they'd have to do a bunch of capology, but right now I think they have $14-15M available? Not out of the question.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

On TV this morning, I was listening to a local guy who talked to his chiropractor, who's the chiropractor for one of the local franchises. The TV guy didn't say which one. The chiropractor said that Peyton is one good hit from winding up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. So, I hope teams look long and hard before they sign him.

Rick Gosselin of The Dallas Morning News said that the Cowboys need to at least check about the possibility of signing him because he has leadership qualities that this team sorely lacks.

7. Steve12

That can be said of every single football player that ever plays a down.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

This!

9. CaptainStubing

that's true. i'm sure the person meant to say, "Peyton is at a higher risk of ending up in a wheelchair."

10. CaptainStubing

cbssports has a similar poll right now and here are it's results:

Which team is most likely to land Peyton Manning?

23% Cardinals

47% Dolphins

8% Seahawks

12% Redskins

11% Jets

Total Votes: 57207

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Just guessing every vote for the Jets came from Zip codes 10000-12000. What a mess they turned out to be so quickly. And of all the teams, with the exception of Miami, the Jets could really could use a new QB.

12. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

He'll end up in miami,along with reggie wayne and maybe jeff saturday.he'll play there because it's as close to playing in a dome than any other teams that will want him,unless the rams have a trick up their sleeves.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not buying the whole "dome" thing...

14. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

My thoughts, Miami will get him. But if its not Miami its Seattle.

15. TideRedskinslunatic

why not? he is used to playing inside 8 games a year!

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He's a high reward. high risk player. His arm is fresh since he didn't play this past season, and he's only been sacked an average of 15 times in his career. But, he has had 4 neck operations.

17. TideRedskinslunatic

we will see how healed he is when he takes his first blindside shot.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I just don't think it's a "make or break" deal for him...

19. CaptainStubing

ESPN chicago reported today that miami is so desperate to sign him that they have told manning's camp that they will sign him 'sight unseen' without seeing how he is throwing.........

um, does that strike anyone else as dumb as hell?

i started thinking Ross was becoming the next Snyder a while back and this whole Manning thing may seal it for me.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's one of the reasons why I thought he might land there...lol. Not cause it makes sense, because the Dolphins will go balls...