Cortland Finnegan Trying To Recruit Vincent Jackson For A Package Deal?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 8, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports is reporting via Twitter that soon-to-be free agent cornerback Cortland Finnegan of the Tennessee Titans is trying to recruit San Diego Chargers receiver Vincent Jackson, also an upcoming free agent, to join him as part of a package deal. Cole said he believes the team Finnegan is trying to lure Jackson to is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are expected to be big players in the free agent market. Finnegan is arguably the top cornerback available in free agency, seeking around $10 million per season, and Jackson is perhaps the top wideout on the market. So it will take a team with loads of cap space available, and the Bucs fit that bill.

Source: National Football Post

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think they'd both be great fits in Tampa...

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Screw you Lebron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. Are these dudes dating? Is there a reason they need to go to the same team?

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

2 douchebags for the price of one?

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Nah not with Jackson, more like 2 douche bags for the price of 5.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:icon_cheesygrin:

I was gonna say, I want nothing to do with either of these cocksuckers.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

All these guys teaming up remind me of women who can't go to the bathroom alone. Whatever happened to the days where everyone wanted to beat each other? Now they all want to play together and be best friends.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez