Free Agent QB Peyton Manning Declined Visits To Seattle And Kansas City

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Kanas City Chiefs and Seattle Seahawks were both intersted in Peyton Manning. According to Mike Klis of the Denver Post each team tried to get Manning to visit but he declined. Manning would like to make a decision by Tuesday or Wednesay. In both Denver and Arizona there were no discussion about contract. The purpose of the visits was to learn more about other aspects about the two organizations.

Source: The Redzone

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, I have a pretty good idea of why he was not interested in the Chiefs, but I wonder what the turn-off would be in Seattle? Doesn't trust Carroll's head coaching?

3. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

I'm guessing the ability of both KC & Seattle's O-Line is what kept him from visiting... Ultimately I think the age/ability of Miami's O-Line will win over Manning

[​IMG]

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That looks disgusting.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

That Jersey on anything is always disgusting the colors are terrible lol.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Then why in the world would he meet with Arizona? Their line is oodles worse than Seattle, and other than Fitz, have a much craptier supporting cast.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[​IMG]

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Hes going to Denver and thus none of this matters lol. Thats the way I'm feeling more and more each day.