Chiefs Sign RB Peyton Hillis

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Sweets, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Former Cleveland Browns starting running back Peyton Hillis has joined the Kansas City Chiefs, the team announced today. The bullish runner left the Browns under unusual circumstances with rumors that had considered quitting football and launching a career in the Central Intelligence Agency, which Hillis later denied. Industry sources told Scout that Hillis is regarded as a wild card by NFL teams and agents with a high risk-reward factor.

Source: Scout.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Interesting move. I think he'll do alright there, but will he split time with Charles.

3. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

That's exactly what we need. He won't get torn to shreds here, and will simply be a pounder. I'm still trying to figure out why we're interested in Tolbert. Only thing that comes to mind is converting him to FB.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Screw me raw. god **mn it.

5. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Patriots West can't do it as well as the real thing.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

shouldn't the chiefs have been focusing on these d-linemen and o-linemen that are getting snatched up left and right?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

meh...there are still plenty of linemen out there.

The "run" on them usually doesn't happen this early.

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Over/under on the reality Cleveland is now targeting Richardson with the 4th pick? Unless they trade down of course. Hmmm, Tate and giving a pick or Richardson and using a higher one?

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

The Browns still have running backs Montario Hardesty, Chris Ogbonnaya and Brandon Jackson on their roster. :violent11:

10. Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow Best QB in NY

I think that their defensive line is pretty OK.

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The Browns chase for Ben Tate commences even harder...NOW!

12. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Don't bother with it. The Chiefs D-line has been getting a bad rep for years because of the lack of sacks, when in reality, all of the guys do their jobs. Only D-line I want is NT.

As for RT, I'm hoping for Eric Winston.

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so hillis accepted a 1 yr/$3 mill deal from the chiefs? i thought he was looking for a long-term deal and that was his whole problem with the browns?

14. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

From the man, to half a man. Interesting. Chiefs are going to have a sick ground game though with Hillis and Charles.