GIF Collaborative Draft Pick Reaction/Comments Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by adammwilson, Apr 3, 2012.

1. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

yea and i might want 1 of those guy to fall to the chiefs pick
    since cassel is still the qb he needs protection.

2. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I picked Miller, because I thought the Colts need RB depth. Was gonna go DL, but the Colts have good DL depth. I didn't see any OL worth drafting this early, so I went with Miller.

If you guys think the pick was THAT stupid, then go ahead and take the Colts.

3. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

That will be a fast backfield in Indianapolis next year, then. Griffin III and Miller? Boom.

4. nachmany5

Good pick by Cleveland, I had wanted Jeffery.

5. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Jeffery was on Panthers radar, if he had got down to them

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I like tall, athletic ends, and Branch fills a big need for Jax, which made that pick fairly easy.

7. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

think browns go qb there if tan is still there at that point

8. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Possibly going QB, but they like other QBs from what I hear. Plus, I don't think Tannehill will still be there. I really like Quick, but I'd def. take Jeffrey with the Browns third pick of the draft.

9. Beerfish

Beerfish Rookie

I would imagine that Dolphins fans would be dancing in the streets at getting both Ingram and Tannehill.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Amazed Martin was still sitting there in the second round. Okung is too injury prone.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Completely forgot about Martin, but still would have taken Zeitler over him. Seems a bit too "finesse" without having the numbers you'd expect out of a pure LT, plus with the Rams having two high pick young tackles who have either missed substantial time (Smith) or shown potential (Saffold), it made more sense to go safer and pick a hard working mauler who would give us an interior presence we haven't had since Richie Incognito and his regularly lit fuse.

12. Beerfish

Beerfish Rookie

Martin went at #22 to Cleveland.

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=1989]adammwilson[/MENTION]

Ouchie.

14. theMind2.0

theMind2.0 Rookie

Would anyone be interested in taking over the Chargers? My work/school obligations are about to get very heavy.

15. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

A guy posted in the signup thread, trying to get in. I'll see if he's interested

16. nachmany5

Oh lord. Highly touted QB falls to the second round? Jimmy Clausen memories?

17. nachmany5

I'm pretty stoked about the haul I've gotten for the Bills. Reiff is a big-time guy and I love the pickup of Sanu. He DOMINATED the Big East and should translate well into the NFL.

18. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I prefer trying NOT to remember him, thank you very much

He made me remember another QB that Carolina drafted, that totally sucked butt. The Weinkenator.

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ugh, sorry I messed that up. Went with Vinny Curry out of Marshall instead for the Seahawks. Here's a kid they can groom and use him on passing downs early on. I like his hustle and think he can develop in time. Add some bulk, work on his technique and he could be a handful.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

First two rounds for me are pretty boom or bust. As far the Cowboys ate concerned, I'm very comfortable with Poe. Not concerned with his tape because he can do right now what we will ask him very. If Poe is a safe pick for anyone its Dallas

Sent by HTC Vivid using Tapatalk