The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

pretty crapty deal....

2. 52ThaBeast

52ThaBeast Special Teamer

What U doing in here ? :icon_smile:

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

takeo spikes = POS...

thanks for costing us the game with your spectacular muff job...

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

So... Jamie Martin would be coming to town.
    How about bringing back Tim Rattay? [​IMG]

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

The Official 49ers Thread

This team took a big stride forward this year. It was a outstanding run this season. I never been so proud of these guys. Here's to what I hope is a great off-season. Lets get that offense fixed and rule the NFL once again.:icon_cool:

6. bossco

bossco Rookie

Pretty good offseason so far. Kept the D intact and added some more weapons on the offensive side. I am skeptical on moss but he can always be cut. Can't wait for the draft.

9ers fan forever

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Alex Smith better be ready to use all his weapons... [MENTION=3603]bossco[/MENTION] We will be covering the draft from the 1st player picked to the last be sure to join us here.

8. bossco

bossco Rookie

I will. I hope they pick up some much needed help at rg

49ers n Lakers 4 life

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Pretty sure they will, but if it doesnt shake out to where they get an interior lineman worth drafting at their spots then they'll sign Leonard Davis or Jason Brown or someone, and let them fight it out with Kilgore, who they seem to be pretty high on as their RG of the future.

10. bossco

bossco Rookie

I know its a pre- season game but i can't wait for my 9ers to come to Denver. I need tickets

49ers n Lakers 4 life

11. bossco

bossco Rookie

I didn't even think they would have taken a wr. In the first round with so many guards available

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I wanted DeCastro but I knew he wouldn't fall to us so then I wanted Stephen Hill, but I guess Jenkins showed something that most of us hadn't seen.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was kind of
    Surprised they passed over Hill...

14. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

omg colin kaepernick playing real life madden. :icon_eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlLFpzbZABk]Colin Kaepernick 78-yard Touchdown Run vs. Minnesota Vikings 2012 (HD) - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_S785ZagQ0&feature=plcp]Colin Kaepernick - YouTube[/ame]

16. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

That run was pretty sweet, but his arm is still suspect

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

i think he just needs to go thru his reads faster and work on his timing with the wideouts. i can see him starting for us in the near future if alex smith doesnt get the job done.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap1000000060280/49ers-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: 49ers postgame press conference[/ame]

19. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Alex looks like a much different quarterback. Much better in every aspect of his game. He looked great out there last Sunday if he keeps it up Niners will be super bowl bound.

Who's got it better then us? NOBODY.

20. MadMoxxiFavGun