(Update) Bulls G Derrick Rose Tears His ACL

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by URL54MVP, Apr 28, 2012.

1. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

And the Pacers lack of consistency rears its ugly head last night too. lol. This team really enjoys making it difficult.

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibnQt-oh2g&feature=related]Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff (Uncensored) [Official Music Video] [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ugh...that blows. Hate to see premier athletes suffer these sort of injuries...especially in the playoffs...

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea this is how my whole weekend is going. So its probably my fault.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

5. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this is a huge blow to the Bulls. I still think they should get through the first few rounds

6. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

They will probably still beat Philly but beyond that...I know they won a lot of games without Rose during the regular season but the playoffs is a different animal. Granted, it would be really funny if a Rose-less Bulls team beat Miami in a 7 game series. :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Screw the Bulls, this is the BIG Olympic year (2012) and we won't have Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, Lamarcus Aldridge, or Chauncey Billups.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Unfortunately, it's his left. That first layup after rehab he'll be wondering because he tore it in such a benign way. I was terrified walking stairs after both mine were torn.

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

At this rate, the GB Dream Team will give the Yanks a run for the money...:p

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

11. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Bulls will still beat Philly but I think they may very well lose in the 2nd round.

I don't think it was necessary for him to be in the game so late in a blowout of a clearly inferior team.