Stupid s**t Heard On ESPN

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Saintsfan1972, May 2, 2012.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

ANYTHING Tim Hasselbeck says is freaking stoopid.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha that's awesome. Keep those flirty hos in check, Steve!

Side note: read this elsewhere and it made me LOL.

"SportsCenter continues, live!" added Sage Steele, whom I'd nail so hard, whoever could pull me out would be named King of England

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Maybe the funniest line youve ever said bs81

4. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

I think what Wilbon was trying to say is, Junior killed himself because he may have mental problems from the concussions he suffered as an NFL player. Everybody is whining about how the Saints suspensions are to harsh, there is a reason why they are harsh, peoples lifes are on the line.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

[​IMG]

6. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

As bbf said above..
    Seau's depression/suicide is likely due to or at least partially related to brain injury. The nfl has a host of ex players suing them for not doing enough to protect them so they HAVE to appear tough on player safety. Thus the exorbitant length of suspensions for pay for knocking people out of games. I don't agree with it. Just stating how it is.
    As said in other threads, I think Seau picked the chest instead of the head for a reason.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Why do people like watching first take with Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith? Possibly the 2 most unlikeable, loud, obnoxious douchebags on TV and they put them on the same screen? No freaking thank you.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree Steve. No thanks!

9. soopacee

soopacee Rookie

they always get me at "welcome to sportscenter"

10. Saintsfan1972

same reason people used to love/hate howard stern.....want to see what ridiculousness they'll say next

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Bayless and his "free Tebow" shirts are a good example.

12. Saintsfan1972

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

watched Meet the Press today hoping for a Saints bounty free morning but it came up on that show. Guess the Saints are responsible for Dave D. committing suicide also. There were concussions and bounties long before this crap happened. And there will be concussions afterwards. Maybe some bounties also but it will be one on one bets.

6:48 mark [ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608/vp/47582071#47582071"]Meet the Press[/ame]

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  14. Saintsfan1972

please hurry up and sign....

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...really?

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wonder what Mr. Yasinskas has to say now.

17. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

ESPN. lol. I remember when Sportscenter actually seemed edgy and funny....about 20 years ago or so when Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann were still working there. I didn't have cable as a kid so when I got on campus at Indiana University in 1994 I was pretty well entertained by Sportscenter at that time. But my god it went downhill quick.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1100]URL54MVP[/MENTION] - Could not agree more...

19. It seems to me it's gotten worse in the last 5 years, especially.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The whole entity of ESPN has gotten worse IMO...much worse. I rarely will watch the channel any longer. An NFL game is pretty much the only thing I will tolerate on the channel.