Jerry Jones Admits Being "Pissed" At Troubled Cowboys WR Dez Bryant

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Jul 31, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jerry Jones could have drafted Randy Moss in 1998, but the wideout's checkered past led the owner of the Dallas Cowboys to steer clear. Fourteen years later, we're left to wonder if Jones is starting to question his decision to select WR Dez Bryant, who was also saddled with character questions of his own, 24th overall two years ago. Bryant was arrested two weeks ago when an alleged domestic dispute with his mother turned physical (she doesn't want to press charges). Jones is so upset with his talented receiver, he told 105.3 The Fan in Dallas that he hasn't spoken with Bryant since. "I'm too pissed to talk to him," Jones said. The company line from the Cowboys had been tepid support of Bryant until all the facts from the case came to light, though we're not entirely sure the memo has reached Jones' office. "There is no doubt that Dez Bryant is exceptionally talented," Jones said Sunday when the team reported for training camp in Oxnard, Calif. "It has certainly served to give him the consideration that's he's gotten frankly in life. And I think he, like us all, have got to realize where your bread is buttered."

Source: USA Today

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

JJ is starting to lose it...

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Starting? I thought he lost it a long time ago.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

True...taking it to the next level though this past week...

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I can't blame him...

6. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Ragman I'm starting to think the spirit of Al Davis has possessed Jerry. Cause like 86Ward said he has really has taken it to another level.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

well if he is pissed then why doesnt he just release him already?

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He's pissed, not stupid.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

really wish Jerry was a not be seen, nor be heard from owner.

10. ragman

He's been this way since 1989. What makes you think he's going to change now?

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

with social media dominace his best bet is to shut the heck up

as soon as he breaks wind, some report has tweeted it to 15 million idiot fans who take it as gospel

12. ragman

With Jerry Jones, bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Don't stop now Jerry, you are on a roll! :icon_cheesygrin: