Roger Goodell Isn't Welcome At Restaurant Owned By Saints LB Jonathan Vilma

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Here's something you may not know: not every player in the NFL is a huge fan of commissioner Roger Goodell, CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman wrote about this last month. Turns out, apathy, not hatred, best describes the general feeling among players about Goodell, Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma, however, isn't your typical NFL player. The commissioner suspended him for the 2012 season for his role in the Saints bounty scandal so it's not altogether surprising that Goodell isn't welcome at Brother Jimmy's BBQ in Miami where Vilma is a part owner along with Panthers linebacker Jon Beason and Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams. We know this because the signs out front that read "DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN" leave no room for confusion. USA Today confirmed with an employee of the restaurant that the the signs (plural) are posted on all the restaurant's front windows as well as in the dining room.

Source: CBSSports

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

GODell will either give a ratass or fine Vilma....

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

hes probably never even been there lol

4. Huxley

Huxley ...

Haha...that's still pretty funny, whether he'd want to go or not. I think Goodell should reconcile, I would in his shoes, I'd hate to be kept away from some BBQ!

Here's the sign...

[​IMG]

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

haha. that's pretty funny.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would've been a better story if Goddell tried to eat there...

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'm glad we're all adults here.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

BBQ in Miami??? Sorry but I wouldn't go to Florida for BBQ...I could think of a crapload of BBQ restaurants before Florida...Kansas City for one..

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

lol...wait until you see what happens when the Super Bowl is in town

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

That is going to be phenomenal. New Orleans Most Wanted!