Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Says It's Too Early To Panic

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Oct 5, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

As the Dallas Cowboys head into their bye week, cornerback Brandon Carr said it is too early to overreact to the team's 2-2 start despite a pair of lopsided losses to Seattle (27-7) and Chicago (34-18) wrapped around a 16-10 victory over Tampa Bay.

"It's not the time to panic," Carr said after Wednesday's practice at Valley Ranch. "We've got a lot of football left. We're still fairly new to each other, still trying to find ourselves. But the good thing I can see is we just keep battling."

Carr, the team's highest-profile addition via free agency during the off-season, said he is satisfied with the progress made by an injury-riddled defense that expects to regain the services of three starters -- nose tackle Jay Ratliff, linebacker Anthony Spencer and defensive end Kenyon Coleman -- from injuries when the team returns to practice Monday in preparation for an Oct. 14 game at Baltimore.

"We don't have a lot of mental mistakes this year," Carr said of the Cowboys' defense. "Everybody is pretty much on the same page. It's just we fail to keep our intensity throughout the whole game. We're still trying to find a solution to that.... But there are a lot of positives. A lot of guys are still eager to get out there, still have upbeat attitudes and are just willing to go out there and work."

Source: Star Telegram

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

why panic right now. still can do something. it is not like you are 0-4.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm not crazy about his performance against the Bears last Monday night. I guess $50 million doesn't buy what it used to.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He gave up something like 3 receptions the first 3 games covering guys like Nicks and Jackson. Everyone has a bad game once in a while

Sent from my HTC Vivid