Raw Discussion Thread 10/22/12

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 22, 2012.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Setting it up for Big Show to play a big part in the end of this...maybe he and that Rybeck guy clean house.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

probably going to be one of those ending where its just a huge brawl and it fades out

3. ball in the baskett

Pretty good raw tonight i enjoyed the whole 3 hours

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Boy it sure feels like they are putting Ryback over Punk after watching that.

5. ball in the baskett

It does he pretty much destroyed punk

I dont know its a hell in a cell theres no dq would wwe want ryback pinned 123 even if it is by a screwjob?

6. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

i enjoyed the first hour and a half and then it just drug on and on and i ended up fast forwarding a lot in the last hour.........2 hours= just enough to keep you wanting more and 3 hours + main event + saturday morning slam= TOO MUCH sometimes less is more.........

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Brock will be back at the end of this to destroy Ryback and have the match end in chaos. NO WAY Ryback walks out the champion.

8. ball in the baskett

someone has to get pinned though correct me if im wrong but a hell in a cell has never ended without someone getting pinned.

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

If there's chaos and all hell breaks loose I can see it ending in a no contest. Maybe something bigger will happen. No way that happens but it'd be a shame if Ryberg gets a title before Wade Barrett does.

10. SRW

I dunno, Barrett can't seem to get the right amount of heat to put the strap on him. Is that his issue or creative? I say it's a little of both but Ryback has the momentum right now. I would not be shocked if he dropped Punk and got the strap. Vince loves them muscled up guys.

11. ball in the baskett

Barrett hasent been relevant since nexus i do like the guy but no one cares for him right now. Ive heard people refer the barret barrage as barret garbage latley lol and that was a wrestling radio show

12. evilhobo65

evilhobo65 Rookie

WWE Backstage Fallout From Raw 10.22.12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3vgGMlYy8&feature=player_embedded]Only the beginning - "Backstage Fallout" Raw - October 22, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

13. evilhobo65

evilhobo65 Rookie

WWE Backstage Fallout From Raw 10.22.12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3vgGMlYy8&feature=player_embedded]Only the beginning - "Backstage Fallout" Raw - October 22, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Are you listening to that CSR garbage on Wrestlezone because those dudes know as much about wrestling as I do about tampons. Barrett was in line to get a huge push until Big Slow hecked him up at the Rumble. Dude is big, athletic, can talk on the mic and get's heat when he's used right. ATM creative is doing garbage for the guy. And to be honest without piping in the Feed Me More chants Ryback isn't that great. It pains me to say it but I'd rather them give Ziggler the title than Ryberg.

15. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Wrestling will never be what it used to be. That's where they lose ratings. People get disappointed. All of those Attitude ERA guys are going away. And they ruin Kane every chance they get. He's the "monster" but then they give him some crapty gimmick. IE, him taking of his mask to begin with. Then, he FINALLY .. gets the mask back, embrace the hate, and it was awesome. And now? It's more of a damn comedy act. I cannot get into wrestling like I used to. And the fact that they still have Vicki Gurerro on there as some sort of .. way of feeling bad because of what happened to Eddie. . ( yeah i said it.. there can't be much of any other reason)..is ridiculous.

I try to catch TNA when I remember its on. But nonetheless. I'm glad people enjoy this still and I'll turn it on from time to time. I just don't make it a point to watch it.

16. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

kane it great right now. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgXPtPe5PY]WWE | Kane - I'm Going To Disneyland!! - YouTube[/ame]

17. SRW

Yeah, Kane and Bryan have been great together. It might be Kane's best work as a pro.

18. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

RAW is really going to suck again now that Vickie is in charge