Dolphins RB Reggie Bush Has No Issue With Being Benched Vs Titans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Nov 12, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Dolphins got ambushed Sunday, and it wasn't a good day for running back Reggie Bush.

After fumbling early during a 37-3 loss to the Titans, Bush was benched for the final 23 minutes of the first half. Bush wasn't angry after the game, saying he earned a place on the sideline.

"I didn’t deserve to be back in there," Bush said, via the Miami Herald. "I fumbled the ball and I’ve had two fumbles lost this year. I have to do a better job of protecting the ball."

Bush’s production has tailed off after a fast start. He has been held to fewer than 50 yards rushing in three of his last four games.

Bush insisted Sunday he was healthy. "I’m not hurt at all," Bush said.

Source: Sporting News

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i have an issue with it. killed my fantasy team! :ranting:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Same here...he and Hakeem Nicks are sticking it right to me.

I can't possibly imagine Bush isn't upset. If he's not he's just either A. Given up on the season and the Dolphins or B. Lacks the motivation and drive to be a competitive player.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, i had nicks on my team too. i cut him and picked up torrey smith who gave me about 18 points yesterday.

and agreed about Bush. not sure how a competitive player wouldn't have an issue with riding the pine.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well Bush was one of the players who wanted to start an accountability team with coach Philbin, so he understands why he was benched, he might be more pissed he fumbled the ball.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasn't aware of that...I could get him not being upset then and "accepting" the punishment as a "leader" should...