Jon Gruden Has No NFL Coaching Interviews Scheduled

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jon Gruden's name won't go away until every NFL team that's looking for a new head coach has found one, but is there any real interest here?

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday the former Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach has no interviews scheduled, according to a source close to the "Monday Night Football" analyst, and there's no indication he plans to meet with any of the seven NFL teams looking to fill vacancies.

When it comes to Gruden, a non-update qualifies as an update, but there's a sense Chucky is willing to stay put. He's more well-known than ever and making a bundle of cash on television, minus the grueling hours of the NFL.

If Gruden is willing to speak with teams, we're still waiting for that to happen.

Source: NFL.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

which is why most of these t.v. coaches don't return ..............

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

There's a good reason that he has no interviews scheduled. The reason is because NO ONE WANTS HIM TO COACH THEIR TEAM!!!!

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, i think some teams would have some interest in talking to him........... whether or not he would be a smart hire is a different story but i bet some teams would want to talk to him.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think the nfl game as he knew it,has passed him by.not the basic mechanics,but some of the trends and plays are evolving in a way he just does'nt get anymore.

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Every time there's a coaching opening people start talking about Gruden. And every year he has no coaching job. Think people should move on

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Wish omebody would hire him to get his annoying butt off tv!