Black Monday

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TheDuke, Dec 28, 2012.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

:beer3::party2::cele09::cele10::cele04::celebrate::cele14::clap08::cele08::dance0::dance59:

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

LS gone?

Guess Santa was running late this year.

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

God Jay Cutler got his Coach fired..........what a jerk

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUm0HsW1d4&feature=ytfce]Historic Day Of Moves In The NFL - YouTube[/ame]

5. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pqm4OH3_uQ&feature=ytfce]Coach Speak: Black Monday Bummer - YouTube[/ame]

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:laughy18:

As usual, you've got the pulse of the NFL. :icon_smile:

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Damn. I was nearly flawless with my picks. I missed on Rex Ryan but aside from that was spot on!

8. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spV9brpdMno&feature=ytfce]Glazer's Edge : Black Monday Recap - YouTube[/ame]

9. markaz

Dirk Koetter to interview with the Chiefs and Eagles? What am I missing here? OC for practically the worst offense during his tenure in JAX. His fatal mistake was leaving Boise State.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Does he have any African-American heritage in his blood lines?

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

how rex ryan kept it job is beyond me

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

That's an easy one to answer,they made the gm the scapegoat.my guess is if they hire a gm that does not get along with rex,rex will get the boot after next season,unless sanchez picks up his game!

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Rex was just as much at fault as Tannenbaum. It's ridiculous that he stayed and Tannenbaum left. They should've both been canned if the Jets wanted to do things the right way...

14. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

QB was clearly their biggest issue, and Rex was the biggest Sanchez supporter of all. That said, if he gets a competent QB and lets them be a roll player in his system (and gets a decent RB), that team could be pretty good.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

anyone else feeling like a lot of these teams' openings aren't going to be filled for a while? a lot of the teams still have lists of potential candidate a mile long and we are not receiving a lot of information that one candidate or another might be the preferred choice.

are there still a couple of more head coaching positions that may open up (cowboys, jets, etc.) and that is making everyone stay at a stand still ?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think a few of these teams were waiting on Denver and Seattle...and interviewing "second and third choices" in the mean time...

17. markaz

Most definitely. The anemia displayed by the Cards' offense has all points leading to Mike McCoy. While the vast majority of Cards fans and even those in the media would like to see Ray Horton at the helm, the only caveat to that is that the GM would be charged with finding a quality offensive coordinator prior to signing Horton. Basically, in order for Horton to become HC the Cards would literally have to land Norv Turner first. With all points having Turner landing in Cleveland, all of a sudden there's a shift in general consensus that Mike McCoy is the #1 priority for the HC position. If McCoy loves challenges, he'll love Arizona.

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Just heard on the radio that McCoy is headed to San Diego.

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, we finally got some movement yesterday with the chargers hiring mccoy and the bears hiring trestman.

supposedly the jags are waiting on the 49ers to get done playing. maybe the eagles are in the same boat?