49ers WR Randy Moss Says Titans Blackballed Him

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

49ers wide receiver Randy Moss said some of the Titans coaches didn’t like him and he was “blackballed." Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports.

“Why they claimed me, I really don’t know,†Moss said Wednesday. “There were some things where I could really tell I really wasn’t liked, and that was coming from the coaching staff. To be able to still make plays … there were some things going on in-house that I probably won’t speak upon until I write my book.â€

Moss said he had a good relationship with Jeff Fisher, who was head coach at the time. Pressed about why he was disliked and which coaches disliked him, he said: “I don’t want to get into that.â€

Moss admitted, however, that his run with the Titans made him wonder if he was finished.

“Are you blackballing me because you don’t like me, or blackballing me because I can’t play? Figure out the two,†Moss said. “I don’t really know (why Titans coaches didn’t like me). There was some animosity and you could really feel the tension in the air within meeting rooms. And it had nothing to do with Coach Fisher.

“I’ll put it in ink one day and you can read about it. … I’m just happy things worked out and I am here today, getting ready to play in the Super Bowl.â€

Source: The Redzone

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Looks like he badly need some attention..... :icon_rolleyes:

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Is this another of his " I'm better than Rice " comments? Oh and he is going to write a book? Good for him...not interested in reading it.

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

No thanks, Randy...

You could offer to bring it to my house for free & read it to me & I still wouldn't be interested.

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Dude......please don't write a book.....please.

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I don't think we have to worry...

With his commitment to things, it would take 2 lifetimes to finish.

7. VICK#7

VICK#7 BANNED

Stop talking about the past and focus on the SuperBowl.... nobody cares.