Posts From Hi-Jacked Threads

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by hermhater, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wrong Thread

This one time I was taking a crap and my rod was somehow resting on the edge of the toilet in the gap at the end of the toilet seat without my realizing it and instead of peeing into the toilet it shot out of the gap and completely soaked my pants and underwear before I realized what happened, like a full bladders worth of pee straight into my pants that were around my ankles. Then I had to go back to work and attempt to act like everything was totally normal. Ever since then I get all the pee out before I sit down to crap, just in case.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What the heck? Are you goobered?

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what the heck? are you a fully grown butthole or do you still have a few years to go?

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

san francisco rump rangers would be the perfect name for the 49ers!

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What the heck is wrong with you?

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Double

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Buffalo Beaners
    Chicago Chinks
    New York N.. let me stop.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

all kidding aside with the ridiculously racist names we're coming up with ............. i believe a company or organization has the right to call themselves whatever they want. it's one of the freedoms we (should) enjoy in this country.

their customers should be the only ones that can force their hand to change their name and they should only be allowed to do it by not buying their product in protest. If a black person is really racist and wants to open a restaurant and name it, "We hate Whitey", they should have that freedom. Whether or not anyone chooses to give them any money is their choice and will determine their success.

But, the restaurant shouldn't be forced to change their name for political purposes.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Read the thread you self loving sack of mummy crap! you should pull your head out your butt and maybe you would not have severe pms 24/7 365! talk crap to me about my team,i'll cook it right up and force feed it to ya!
    and by the way,i have a lot of personal gay friends,so don't call me a bigot when you don't know me jackass!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  14. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

He didnt talk any crap, take your own advice and read it yourself, he only expressed an opinion different than your own ignorant one

15. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Very well stated, agree on all counts

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Diesel take it to the FC, one more attacking post and you will get carded. As for your bigoted post I suggest you read the rules of the site because that is 100% not acceptable and any more posts like that will result in a yellow card.

18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I think you've shown your true colors to a lot of people in this thread, and that's all I have to say. You sure seem like a really awful person.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

and you are a judgemental little lap dog snapping at people to get their attention cause it is the only way you can. just don't break your arm patting yourself in the back on what a great person you think you are!

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Bigoted post? i suggested that the 49ers change their name to rump ranger after somebody said i was a bigoted imbecicle,or something like that!
    i defended myself! you should talk to the guy that started this whole freaking thing! and rump ranger is a guy who goes for women based on what their butt looks like,no some gay fantasy like nonuts and snowboy seem to think!
    but if offeneded anybody,i'm sorry and pardon me all to hell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.