Welcome to the NEW GridironFans.com!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 13, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Welcome to the new site everyone! I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible. Now all the settings are not finalized but everyone should be able to login and use the site functionally. Some notes:

* Some of you will have to edit your sigs because the previous site added a bit of code to the tags to show the size of the image.

* All the VIP forums are down for now. I need to setup all the permissions.

If any other issues do come up, please post them in this thread so I can address them as we come up.

Oh...also.....be ready people because there might be some more downtime coming soon as we change to a new webhost and change our site name. Yep, we are dropping GridironFans.com for something better.....

[CENTER][COLOR=Red][B]NFL UNCENSORED.COM
    [/B][/COLOR][LEFT]
    That's right....we are changing the site's name too....and it's about time. In the next couple of days and weeks I will be adding some of the features back to the site so please be patient and hang tight with me.
    [/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Welcome, new board

3. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

looks nice glad to be here

4. SRW

5. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Site looks awesome!

6. SRW

Skinsfan, you'll need to edit your sig. See how there is all that extra code after img? The old site added that in there. Just go to your UserCP to fix that.

7. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

I'll get picky and say: could you change the color scheme? It looks A LOT like the Tards board... LOL.

If not, it's ok, just a mindless suggestion.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's our original color minus the blue strip.

9. SRW

I will be tinkering with the colors once we change from GridironFans.com to NFLUNcensored.com.

BTW....here's a preview of the new site's logo:

[​IMG]

10. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Hey TDJets is back!

I wonder what the heck happened yesterday! When I saw it was down I thought the site died

11. SRW

Welcome back. It was a bit hairy there for a while with the hosting company (who we will be dropping real soon....thank god). We are alive and kicking though, now we just have to iron out the kinks.

12. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

looking awesome and loving the new logo too

13. SRW

Cool, thanks man. I am of limited Photoshop skills but I like the logo. Simple....yet it says it all.

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

And I'm not mad at you guys

15. SRW

No need to bring that up today. Let's keep it nicey-nice for now.

So any issues at all people? Let's see if we can iron out any bugs.

16. "NFL Uncensored" implies an adult site. I think its a bad name, Gridiron fans is much better.

17. SRW

Thanks for the feedback. We do think of ourselves as a site for a more adult crowd anyway. I think many can attest to the fact that you might need a thick skin around here. I like the name for a couple reasons:

* It has NFL in the name.

* We bill ourselves as an uncensored forum so now the site name pretty much describes us.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Quite a scare you gave me earlier today when I thought the page was dead.

Nice job, Steve. Don't listen to Fez...he's a hater and there's absolutely no way you'll be able to please him. He'll always have something to whine about :lol:

19. SRW

I only wish he'd do it for some Power Rankings:D

20. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Nice move... I like the name.
    This site allways seems like home.. even if it has gone thru a few changes.