Jamie Dukes Is A Dolt

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by indysteve1563, May 15, 2007.

1. On one hand, we're reluctant to speak our mind on this specific issue. We've been on NFL Network with Jamie Dukes once. And by sharing the following opinion we might never be on there again.

But, then again, we are what we are. And we got to this point not by biting our tongue.

During the aforementioned segment on Monday's Total Access involving Ray Buchanan's denial regarding statements he allegedly made about Michael Vick and dog fighting, Jamie Dukes chimed in with one of the most ridiculous statements we've ever heard.

Dukes said that he won't believe any of it until he sees a cell phone picture of Michael Vick at a dog fight.

Source: Mike Florio, ProFootballTalk.com

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Freaking clueless fat-ass :roll:

3. For some reason, this is who Jamie reminds me of:

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I can't stand idiots like him who feel they need to just out-shout people to make a point and win an arguement. Let's hope he's shown the door like Lincoln Kennedy was for just being a meat-head soon.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ya"ll need to rememeder he lived here and came from a sports mornig radio show here in ATL; he is a vick apologist and if your not one your a racist or an uncle tom

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everytime that hecker appears on NFL Network, my brother and I yell "SHUT THE FREAK UP, FAT-BUTT!!!!" and change the channel. God, I can't stand him!! He thinks he's funny, but he's just lame.

Was he really a player? I hadn't heard of him before...

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yes i think he played with the niners and the falsons but im not sure

8. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

There ya go...I totally agree Steve. I hate loud, obnoxious, arrogant buttholes.