Seahawks CB Richard Sherman Rips Skip Bayless On ESPN

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Mar 7, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Seahawks CB Richard Sherman appeared on ESPN’s “First Take†with Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith, and Bayless tried to grill him on his already-infamous Revis exchange. Bayless has repeatedly called Sherman’s prowess into question, even though the Seahawks star made eight interceptions, defended 24 passes, forced three fumbles and was named to the NFL All-Pro first team in the 2012 regular season — a season Revis sat out due to injury.

It appears that, over the past few months (years?), Sherman hasn’t exactly taken a liking to Bayless.

“In my 24 years of life, I’m better at life than you,†Sherman told Bayless on Thursday. “It’s not personal, this is résumé. I’m better than you.â€

Ohhhhh, that’s not all of it. You can tell, from Sherman’s body language, just how much he — shall we say “despises� — Skip Bayless and his opinions. Here’s a little more.

“I am intelligent enough, capable enough, to understand that you are an ignorant, pompous, egotistical cretin,†Sherman told Bayless. “And that’s what it comes down to. And I’m going to crush you on here, in front of everybody, because I’m tired of hearing about it.â€

Source: Seattle Post Intelligencer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Haha. Screw Skip Bayless.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Lmao. This is too awesome.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I do find this funny. But say whatever you want about Bayless, he's a television personality and to treat him as much more is a bit dramatic I think.

If you're gonna be the guy who goes on TV to out-douche a guy whose job is to be a douche, you just look like a dumbass yourself, to me at least.

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Word. But I'm better at life than you is fight club worthy material.

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

For the first time I enjoyed something said out of Sherm's mouth

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

This.

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I like how Mark Cuban did it better. He exposed how little Gayless knows about basketball. I hate First Take.

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Richard Sherman Vs Skip Bayless

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI"]Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless on ESPN 1st Take - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ive backed bayless since his hate for lebron which is over the top hilarious
    i dont take anything bayless says seriously but it is entertaining

whats also entertaining is

lol sherman graduated with a degree in communications

what nfl player that graduated college didnt major in communications lol

a degree in communications the only job i can see sherman getting after hes done playing in the nfl is the guy at the drive through window

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Richard Sherman is a rod....Skip Bayless is DICKLESS...

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm still trying to find something that Sherman said about Skippy that isn't true.

Mike Fisher of 105.3 The Fan said this morning that Skippy would stab someone in the back for a column. Not a book. A column.

14. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

all I get is this when I click the link

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-content/cache/supercache/blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/03/07/seahawks-cb-richard-sherman-rips-skip-bayless-a-new-one-on-espn//index.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at blog.seattlepi.com Port 80

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

the youtube link or the link to the original story, because both of them work for me.

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

im not the biggest skip fan but sherman is a butt. Im better at life then you??? really attacking people that are just doing there job. It wasent even funny like cuban did it just made sherman look like an butt.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That's true about Cuban. He really made him look stupid.

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

he was less of a rod the way he said it to

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That was highly enjoyable.

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Might have been an issue on their end.