49ers Could Make A Push For FS Ed Reed

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Baltimore Ravens safety hired David Dunn to represent him. Although Reed would like to return to the Ravens, it's unclear that will happen.

The 34 year old Reed is an unrestricted free agent who's expected to draw interest from the Colts and Patriots but Adam Schefter of ESPN reports the 49ers might be in the mix.

If the 49ers lose safety Dashon Goldson in free agency, they could make a push for Reed.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMG I hope this is just a huge "wrong" rumor...wtf

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If you cant beat them......try to sign as many ravens as you can?? that cant be right lol

If theres a report that ray lewis is coming out of retirment to join the 9ers [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] would flip ha

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard this this morning that Reed may join the 49ers. I've also heard that the Niners may be interested in Revis. Stay tuned.

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

If they signed Ed Reed while grooming a safety for a couple years, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Ed is still a ball hawk. Not as good as he used to be, but imagine the knowledge a young player could get from him. However, I'd obviously prefer that they either resign Goldson, or just draft a really good safety this year, who can come in and start day 1 if they can't keep Goldson.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Better than the Eagles strategy of "If you cant beat anyone, sign everyone".

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'm going to Sig this

Sent from my HTC Vivid

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[​IMG]

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

cowboys have signed just as many busts as the other three teams in the nfc east combined man! none of them cost them several draft picks either like roy williams has the cowgals either!
    jihad,btw,did you see your boy,jerry jones on dallas last night?

walnuts,you still pissed over that non PI call in the superbowl? dude,get over it!

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

11. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Ed Reed in San Fran. That's scary.

12. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I'm confused.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

do not know too many midget fans that are'nt!

14. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Trolololololol.

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Your freaking high, right?

The Redskins did one thing right in the last 10 years, and then probobly hecked that all up already

16. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I wouldn't mind it especially if they draft a safety. I think Reed still wants to get paid for who he was not who he is now I could see that being a problem for the 49ers.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the cowboys maybe did two in the same 10 year period! roy williams,the adventures of pacman and his body guards,many team duis and 1 dui death just to name a few!