Eagles Sign 6-Foot-7 WR Ifeanyi Momah

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Mar 30, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Philadelphia Eagles announced Saturday they have signed wide receiver Ifeanyi Momah to a three-year contract. Momah, 23, had his final season at Boston College cut short when he suffered a torn ACL in the season opener – a game in which he had eight catches for a career-high 157 yards.

Unfortunately, Momah, 6-7, 239, was denied an additional year of eligibility by the NCAA and went undrafted last April without having fully recovered from the injury. Momah finished his collegiate career with 39 catches for 629 yards and six touchdowns.

Momah becomes the 13th wide receiver on the Eagles roster.

Source: The Redzone

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Now Vick will have a receiver he can see over his offensive line. Division over.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

numbers seem a bit on the low side for a 4 year career. got a huge chunk of his total yardage in that game he got hurt in. Your receiving corp must be bad for him to get a look.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

If they can develop him, who in the hell do you cover him with lol

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The second coming of Harold Carmichael?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtCNeExYfYE]Harold Carmichael - Philadelphia Eagles WR - 1980 NFL Man of the Year - YouTube[/ame]

6. DawkinsINT

This is such an example of how awesome SRW is. Not just as an admin, but as a football fan. He instantly related an Eagles tall receiver to Harold. Then he followed it up with NFL Films.

Hopefully guys like BiTB watched it and get a history lesson on this team.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Man they should bring back those uniforms I dig them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

8. DawkinsINT

Funny you should say that. There is a huge part of the Eagles fan base that wants the Kelly Green uniforms back. [ex] Mrs. Laurie needs to make it happen.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm always partial to old school unis except the Tampas orange that was just horrendous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

10. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

I don't know, this kid is just going to be hard to cover. Isn't the average height of a Cornerback like 5'10" or 5'11" for the tallest?!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bring back the 80's uniforms!!

12. Buck Fenson

A lot of corners are now 6ft and over. If the receiver don't have any skills it would be sorta easy to defend him.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

14. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Thanks bro. I wasn't positive on the actually max height of the CB's.

15. Buck Fenson

you are right though. a majority of the corners are 5'11 and under. I am not sure what the breakdown is. I was just thinking that his career stats are pretty damn poor.

16. VICK#7

VICK#7 BANNED

Get " SHACK " out of retirement to cover him...lol,lol

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Who?