Cowboys Reach Agreement With WR Anthony Armstrong

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Apr 4, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

One week after the Cowboys cut Anthony Armstrong, the receiver agreed to rejoin the club Wednesday, Rainer Sabin of the Dallas Morning News reports.

Armstrong was released March 27 in a wave of moves that included the signings of safety Will Allen and linebacker Justin Durant.

Armstrong, who appeared in one game for the Cowboys in 2012 after he was acquired last November, has yet to record a catch with Dallas. He was cut in December but was picked up by the Cowboys again in January.

Source: The Redzone

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

just re-signed to be camp/practice squad fodder. i don't think we really have a need for his skill set, but i could be wrong i guess. maybe he comes on strong in training camp.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

signing ex redskins who are castoffs!

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

First of all: Bowen, Stephen

Second of all, we already had him and cut him, we're just bringing him back..so I'm not sure why you're acting like this is anything new.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

To make the redskins sound relevant.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

They were relevant to kick the cowboys butt on natonal tv last year,not once but twice! get used to it boys! and I wish jerry jones a long reign as cowboys owner and gm,cause with him running things they will never be relevant again!

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

6 winning seasons the last 20 years

Haven't had an 11 win season in 22 years

Sent from my HTC Vivid

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

after winning the 95 sb,cowboys ain't done jackcrap either! redskins have won more playoff games than dallas has since romo has been the cowboy's qb!
    cowboys have had the best talent the nfc east the last 15 years and have 2 playoff games to show for it! when they don't make the playoffs in 2013,look for jerrah to clean house and the cowboys will really struggle! they won't do anything until jerrah dies anyways!

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

after winning the 95 sb,cowboys ain't done jackcrap either! redskins have won more playoff games than dallas has since romo has been the cowboy's qb!
    cowboys have had the best talent the nfc east the last 15 years and have 2 playoff games to show for it! when they don't make the playoffs in 2013,look for jerrah to clean house and the cowboys will really struggle! they won't do anything until jerrah dies anyways!

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No one matches the Redskins level of futility over the last 22 years. This is literally the best season you guys have had since Rypien and you really only won because the rest of the division is terrible. Most seasons the 2012 Redskins are sub .500. The fact the fanbase is excited about how they played just goes to show how low there expectations are

Sent from my HTC Vivid

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

When Armstrong is healthy, he can take the top off a defense. Like Austin, that never seems to happen.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

his last year in dc,if he played in 8 games it would have been a miracle! since the skins cut him,he's played on 3 different teams.