Help Wanted - Forum Moderators Needed On GridironFans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Mar 29, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION], didn't know if you saw this. Lemme know.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I like how a new person to this site had taken it upon himself to roll up their sleeves and pitch in. Think we may have stumbled upon a diamond. And DCoachR, we give each other hell here but most is in good humor. I hope you are ready for it. :-). Me? I am always a smart butt. I crack a lot of jokes cause that is how I roll.

3. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Bring it on big cat!!:icon_twisted:

4. SRW

[MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION], still waiting to hear from you.

5. diesel

diesel HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!

Would LOVE to [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] but,i work during the day,go to school at night,and 3 kids..

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Did you send me a pm or an email?

EDIT: If its an email send it to westpossmac@gmail.com, I had forgotten the password to the one I originally had.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  7. SRW

[MENTION=683]afjay[/MENTION], [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION]...say hello to to your new teammate in [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION]. He's now on board as a moderator in the Outside The Lines section.

We are still on the lookout for one more moderator in the NFC and NCAA forums. Once the final spots are set then the 30-day trial period will begin for all the new mods.

8. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Welcome.

9. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

I work during the day, Go to college at home, Homeschool three kids, have 5 total kids and I'm workin' it. :p

Edit: [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] Welcome to the Mod Crew. :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  10. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Sorry man, just been slammed at work adn busy as hell. Here are my last 5 weekends, bought myself a car, drove to bay area (700 mile round trip) brokered the deal for my gfs new car, drove to bay area for easter, and this weekend we are again going to the bay area for a funeral. Would love to be a part of the team but just freaking slammed. I think I'll just try my best to contribute.

11. SRW

That's all we can ask for. Visiting the site and leaving a comment in a thread is a help too. Your opinion people...we want them!

Any other people up to stepping up and helping the site?

12. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I would love to help out this site but I don't know jack about moderating honestly. I'd probably fail and be banned if I signed up as a mod.

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

If I can attempt to do it anyone can.

14. diesel

I'll sign up...what do I need to do again SRW?

15. SRW

Think you'd go crazy with the ban hammer or something?

Here's a good link to check out if you are considering helping the site:

Staff: Being A Moderator - Admin Zone Forums

It gives you some honest thoughts on what moderating can and will entail. Here's another good ones to check out:

What Is a Forum Moderator?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=2876]DaBears22[/MENTION] - I had no idea either when I started...still don't...:cele16:

17. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Okay guys I'll give it a shot. Put me in wherever you need help the most and I'll try my best. I am online when I get home from work, usually from 4 pm central till 10 central or so. This is the best forum I've been a part of and I'd love to give back for the past 4 years that I've been a member.

Edit: Steve, I read the link you provided, I'll refer to that link when I need to. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  18. diesel

[MENTION=2876]DaBears22[/MENTION] has major seniority over me.so I'll vote for him.good luck DB!

19. SRW

Thanks for stepping up [MENTION=2876]DaBears22[/MENTION]! We have two openings, one in the NFL and one in the NCAA forums. Which one would you feel would keep the creative juices flowing? Let me know which of the two you feel is the best fit for you and I'll get you all set up.

20. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

About time you stepped forward. :p