Who Is The NFL's "Trendy Team" In 2013?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, May 4, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Seems like the team to make an early run, in the media, as the "trendy team" to make some noise in the NFL this season is the Cincinnati Bengals. Do you agree or do you think it's someone else??

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well for the Bengals sake it better be someone else. Because last year I'm pretty sure the trendy team was Kansas City.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Honestly it could still be KC, all kinds of people have a boner over Reid and Smith turning that ship around. For the Bengals, I think its more people being down on Pittsburgh and Baltimore and expecting them to shake things up in the division.

Do the Seahawks qualify? They were crap before last year and are now considered near the top of the list after Wilson's season.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I picked the Chiefs in 2010, Seahawks in 2012. I agree that it could be the Chiefs again making noise in the AFC and believe it or not, I think the Cardinals could quietly make some noise in the NFC.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i think based upon how you phrased your question, the team getting a bunch of 'hype' this off-season is clearly the eagles. a lot of the talking heads have a hard on at the thought of chip kelly bringing some new, magical offensive scheme that is going to dominate the nfl.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's not hype, that's truth. :icon_mrgreen:

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

Sorry, but that dog don't hunt...

but let's get into your childhood some...

:icon_smile: