Let Us Know Who Your Favorite NFL Team Is And Why!

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 26, 2005.

?

So who is your favorite NFL team?

1. Buffalo Bills

26.1%
  2. Miami Dolphins

1.9%
  3. New England Patriots

1.9%
  4. New York Jets

2.2%
  5. Baltimore Ravens

1.9%
  6. Cincinnatti Bengals

1.1%
  7. Cleveland Browns

1.1%
  8. Pittsburgh Steelers

4.9%
  9. Houston Texans

0.7%
  10. Indianapolis Colts

1.9%
  11. Jacksonville Jaguars

1.1%
  12. Tennessee Titans

1.1%
  13. Denver Broncos

1.9%
  14. Kansas City Chiefs

3.0%
  15. Oakland Raiders

3.7%
  16. San Diego Chargers

1.9%
  17. Dallas Cowboys

5.6%
  18. New York Giants

2.6%
  19. Philadelphia Eagles

3.7%
  20. Washington Redskins

4.1%
  21. Chicago Bears

3.7%
  22. Detroit Lions

2.2%
  23. Minnesota Vikings

1.9%
  24. Green Bay Packers

2.2%
  25. Atlanta Falcons

0.4%
  26. Carolina Panthers

1.1%
  27. New Orleans Saints

3.4%
  28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1.9%
  29. Arizona Cardinals

1.5%
  30. St.Louis Rams

2.6%
  31. San Francisco 49ers

6.3%
  32. Seattle Seahawks

0.4%
  1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

another falcon fan to pick on. Life is good.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Welcome [MENTION=4085]GreenFish11[/MENTION]!!

3. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

Lol that's why I'm here

4. BadThings78

BadThings78 Rookie

Bills fan in the Midwest.

I grew up in the eastern part of Iowa and I still live there. I picked the Bills at age 8 because it was the early 90s and Jim Kelly was my favorite QB. Everyone else liked the Midwestern teams in cities surrounding our state but I felt pretty cool going to school with a logo that was different from all the Packers, Chiefs, Bears, Vikes and Cowboys you would see all the time. The last decade (well ever since that bloody day in Nashville) has been pretty sorry but I continue to stick with my team.

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i liked the niners cause of my brother. he was a bandwagon jumper fresh off that last super bowl win. i think its safe to say im not a bandwagon fan anymore

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I would say complete opposite, you're a PURE HOMER.

7. MadMoxxiFavGun

how so?

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Really? The way you have defended players on the 49ers is nothing short of homerism. From Alex smith being elite to Bowman being the second best ILB in the league.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah idiot, Bowman is the first best ILB in the league.

10. MadMoxxiFavGun

na man you just salty that karlos dansby wouldnt start on the niners. i never said he was the 2nd best. you been baited and hooked for over 2 years now on alex smith. :icon_cheesygrin:

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Still the Steelers because........they're still simply the Best!

12. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Born and raised in the Tampa Bay area. Had season tickets from 04-06. I have been there for the good, the bad, and the downright awful. As much as the team pisses me off, I could never stop being a fan.

13. groenator

groenator Rookie

Chicago Bears... That's a good question why! When I start watching NFL I started to go through all the team and choose a team (I live in Europe), Bears is a famous team in Europe so I choose them, and also I liked the History of Chicago Bears over the years....

14. groenator

groenator Rookie

I can see a lot of Seahawks fans around here..

15. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

No active ones.

16. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Most of my family are either Redskins or Cowboys fans, so naturally there's a ton of trash talk. But when I watched Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, and Tom Rathman I was hooked on what the Niners were all about. I must have liked offense more than defense back then because I liked watching the Bills in the early 90s too. SF was always my favorite though. It was so frustrating that Dallas had become so good and SF couldn't get past them, and when we finally did then GB became really good and we had a new nemesis. Then after Steve Young left, the start of the dark days came and all those contracts we had continually restructured came back to bite us in the butt. But I've been a fan through all the good and the bad, and am glad we're a relevant team again.

17. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Redskins fan!

How I became a Redskins fan is actually a great story.

In 2007, I started watching the NFL, I had no idea what it was before then. SO I would go to a friends house on Sunday and on Monday night, he would literally guide me through every play using Tevo . And I learned the game.

At the end of the season in fact, during the Super Bowl and during David Tyree's catch. My friend turns to me and tells me your time is up next year you need to choose your team. So he set the scene....I had to pick 6 teams I enjoyed watching in 2007 or teams that I felt attached too, then at the end of each week during the 2008 season I had to eliminate one team so by week 6 I would have a favorite team. The 6 teams were

Week 1. and this might crush Kurt. New Orleans Saint. Drew Brees was electrifying to watch.
    Week 2. Baltimore Ravens.I don't remember why I actually chose them other than my sister lived in DC I took a flight to BWI
    Week 3. San Fransisco 49ers. My aunt lived there and still does. No other reason
    Week 4. San Diego Chargers. I had been to a Bolts game in San Diego the previous year and it was my first NFL Game.
    Week 5. Arizona Cardinals. Well I was in GLENDALE!
    Week 6 Decision time the only team left was the Redskins. Me living in DC for a few months that winter with my sister sold me on a franchise that was.....going no where.

18. Harryaxel

Harryaxel Rookie

Being from the Pittsburgh area I had the steelers pushed down my throat my whole life but when I first started watching football the first game I remember watching is the cowboys steelers Super Bowl. After the beating I saw I was instantly hooked on the cowboys only to find out a few years later we would be terrible. But since then I have stood strong living in steeler country and now redskin country.