Eagles TE Clay Harbor Reportedly Moving To Linebacker

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, May 16, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Eagles tight end Clay Harbor is making a temporary move to rush outside linebacker, according to a report from Bob Grotz of the Delaware County Daily Times.

The move comes as a result of the Eagles putting a new priority on the tight end position, which explains the additions of James Casey via free agency and Zach Ertz via last month’s draft.

Those acquisitions are joining a tight end corps that already featured Brent Celek and Harbor.

Harbor is seemingly the odd man out of the equation with only 46 career receptions for 421 yards and four touchdowns.

The Eagles seem to need some extra help at outside linebackers as they are in the process of converting two conventional defensive ends — Trent Cole and Brandon Graham — to that position.

Source: Philly.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_scratch:

This should be interesting...

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hmm....interesting.

4. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Damn, everyones changing positions except Tebow. He's like the little engine that could. "i think i can...i think i can..."

-honestly, idk what happens to that train, i never read the book as a child. Does it make it to the next train stop? Idk. Either way...ppl change, teams change...change is for the better.

...and i fade back to black.

5. DawkinsINT

Avant playing in the secondary some now as well. I wonder if Chip just wants them to see how the defenders view their positions. Not sure what is going on.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's biting Baugh's style, that's whats going on.

7. DawkinsINT

I didn't realize the Ravens did that.