Eagles QB Michael Vick Says He's Faster Than Robert Griffin And Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by DaBears22, May 24, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Michael Vick is on the wrong side of 30 in a league flooded with young, lightning-quick signal-callers, but the Philadelphia Eagles veteran still believes he's the fastest quarterback around.

In a Friday morning chat with "The Dan Patrick Show," Vick claimed he could whip Robert Griffin III, Colin Kaepernick -- or anyone else -- in a footrace.

"These guys are young and they're fast and they're quick, the thing I do have is a very quick get-up," Vick said. "I really don't feel like there's a quarterback in the league that can beat me in a 40-yard dash.

"If somebody wants to set something up, I'll be more than glad to accept the challenge. But as of right now I'm going to say me. But Colin Kaepernick is fast and RG3 is fast, as well."

Source:NFL.com

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's really really fast at turning it over.

3. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

lol i'll buy that he's faster than kaep for sure. i'll also buy that he's faster than rg3 when rg3 has a hecked knee.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

His combine time was much better then RG3, but RG3 is a sprintee

Sent from my HTC Vivid

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Why is he talking so much crap, like this just baffles me.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If this was the National Track and Field League i'd give a heck.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I bet he is faster than both.

And like all things that seem like a dumb conversation piece, someone probably asked him who the fastest QB in the league was and the comments came from there.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd love to see the race.

9. Badger

Badger Rookie

Who was it who said the other day that this is a new era and that the people who made the dream team comments arent there anymore?
    I just look forward to the Eagles being irrelevant again by week 8.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Vick is fast,but he is nowhere as fast as rg3 is.i do not know about Kapernick,but he sure smoked green bay in the playoffs last year.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Vick was much faster than RG or Kaep when he was their age...now, who knows for sure, but my eyeballs say no.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah...Walnuts has speaking eyeballs! :icon_eek:

13. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

lol Kaepernick is so much bigger and stronger than Vick. Oh he may be .1 second slower in the 40 yard dash but Kaepernick is a smarter runner and he is so much bigger than Vick.

14. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Either way.. I would take RGIII 10 times before I would take Vick. I don't give two craps if he is a little faster.. smh

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Alex Smith beats them all and Krappernuts twice on Sundays.

16. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Easy, let them race. I think it'd be fun. This is why the NFL QB Challenge needs to come back duing the pro bowl. That was the BOMB!

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

id like to see them race with the full uniform on. i bet vick wont win. kaep has such long legs hence he is a long strider. if they were smaller dude would be running 4.3's. respectivly, kaep ran a 4.51 40. thats impressive given his size

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Vick is probably faster.

But RGIII is a much better passer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

PSH!

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If he could only run as fast to success...