Seahawks HC Pete Carroll Teams Up With Snoop In Support Of 'A Better LA'

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by DaBears22, Jun 20, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

While the media swarms Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez—who currently finds himself at the center of a high-profile murder investigation—it’s nice to be reminded of the good others are out there doing for the community.

Rapper Snoop Dogg recently hosted his first annual Snoop Youth Football League Family Fun Day at Crenshaw High School in Los Angeles, with Pete Carroll, DeSean Jackson, DeMarcus Ware, LaMarr Woodley, Willie McGinest, Warren Sapp and others in attendance to support the cause. The event was supported by Carroll’s “A Better LAâ€￾ non-profit organization.

The NFL personalities in attendance spent the day coaching and mentoring over 300 youth participants.

Here’s video of the event, which features Snoop going one-on-one against Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman

Source: National Football Post

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

Its snopp lion jackasses. Get it right.

3. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

When did he become Snoop Lion? When did I get out of touch with the rap world? AHHHHH!!!!!

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Rap sucks and Snoop Dogg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snoop Lion.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Who woulda thought Snoop would be the guy to save the NFL image?

:icon_smile:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocoiVs--Sdo]Monk - It's a Jungle out There Snoop Dogg hip-hop versão - YouTube[/ame]

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

that's really nice of carroll to start teaching the youngsters early how to be recruited illegally to play college ball and use PED's for better on-the-field performance.

What a great mentor he is for those young kids.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I was thinking the same thing reading this crap. I've hated Carroll for years, he's a conniving lil crap with dreams of grandeur. He's a liar with a cornucopia of issues including whatever he can do to win is ok....

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You and Cap have some deep-seeded issues with Mr. Carroll...

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good thing that old gun-loving, murder case having, misogynistic Snoop "Lion" (:icon_rolleyes:) is there to make it look good.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, i don't hate the guy or anything. he's not up there with rapists and murderers and pedophiles on the sleazoid chart of life but he's on the chart somewhere. he's just dishonest/immoral when it comes to coaching and wouldn't be someone i would want mentoring my children.