Jail Staff Warned About Giving Aaron Hernandez Special Treatment

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DaBears22, Jun 30, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

The staff at the Bristol County House of Corrections has been warned that if you treat Aaron Hernandez like a celebrity, you're in serious trouble, TMZ reports.

The Bristol County Sheriff issued a warning to all jail staff members about taking photos or seeking autographs from the county's most famous alleged murderer.

Jail staff have been instructed to give Hernandez no special treatment. Same food, same privileges, same everything.

Any staff member who violates the rule is subject to discipline ranging from an admonition to outright termination.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's deputies in Maricopa County would go out of their way to mock and pimp the crap out of him while he cooked in Tent City.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I'm sure, the other inmates will give him a special treatment. No need for the staff to do :icon_mrgreen:

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah well Sherrif Joe is a freaking butthole who deserves to be put in Tent City for life.

5. markaz

Couldn't agree more and only wish the site had a '100x Like' button. Why people keep re-electing that douchebag is beyond me.

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I think Hernandez will get "special treatment" from all of his new friends. For his sake he'd better be put in solitary or something.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

There is no way they put him together with any other inmates or either of the two guys that are gonna snitch on him whenever they get there.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Heard this morning that Hernandez got a letter from one OJ Simpson. He probably wants Aaron's help in catching Nicole's and Ron's killer.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i actually don't mind the tent city concept for convicted violent criminals (murder, rape, pedophiles, etc.).

however, he set it up for pre-trial detainees, who haven't even been convicted of anything, which is ridiculous.

But, for convicted sleazebags (the worst of humanity), i wouldn't mind them living in a tent city concept at all.

10. markaz

It goes beyond pre-trial detainees. There's guys in there doing 1-3 years for multiple DUI's, multiple years for armed robbery, etc. Only thing one is given 24/7 access to is ice water. Besides that, you have less rights than a dog at a pound.

11. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

And the lesson here is, DON'T BREAK THE LAW DUMBBUTT!

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, see, i don't think pre-trial detainees, dui offenders or armed robbers should live in a tent city environment but i have no problem with murderers, rapists, and pedophiles living like that. hell, the fact that they are living at all is more than i would give them.

13. markaz

Pedophiles wouldn't make it 24 hrs. Hell, they only move around under PC when they leave their cells.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Depends on the state.

15. markaz

In what state do they walk around in the general population?

16. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Cali...

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lol no definitely not Cali. A pedo wouldnt last 10 seconds on the mainline in Folsom or Quentin. According to Buck Fenson they do in Louisiana.