Browns RB Dion Lewis Says Aaron Hernandez's 'Homie Snitched On Him'

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Jul 10, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Browns running back Dion Lewis had to pull a "tweet and delete" after a post bashing Aaron Hernandez's friends for tattling on him.

Lewis tweeted: "Aaron Hernandez homie snitched on him lol. #urrealfriends"

Court documents revealed Hernandez allegedly told a friend, Ernest Wallace, that he shot Odin Lloyd. Wallace then told Carlos Ortiz, who has been charged only with carrying an unlicensed firearm, and Ortiz relayed this information to police.

That "snitching" apparently didn't sit well with Lewis. He quickly deleted the tweet after fan backlash and later responded to several users trying to defend himself.

“@jallen078: @DionLewis28 probably the #unrealfriends part.â€￾he went to kill Sumone that he didn't trust. With people he did trust is all"

Source: CBS Sports

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Moron

3. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

atleast hes not a eagle anymore lol

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

when did he become a brown?

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Minor trade this offseason for Emmanuel Acho, who was injured last year.

He didn't say anything really offensive or untrue, just not a smart comment with no real value that he should've had more sense than to say.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, to a lot of people, calling the people who were trying to do the right thing by identifying a murderer a deragatory term and hinting that wallace and ortiz were somehow lesser moral characters because they told the truth is fairly offensive.

it's basically the opposite of what most normal people would have said in this situation. a normal person probably would have said, "I'm glad wallace and ortiz shared what they knew to help get an alleged murderer brought to justice. Hernandez may be a dangerous person and this may save someone else's life by getting him put away".

Using the term 'snitch' and indicating that they they are not 'real' friends when someone's life was taken is not cool in many peoples' book.

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I see your point and agree with it to a degree. But those people would be overlooking these guys acting to better themselves in all this rather than a selfless effort to do the right thing.

I guess I'm posting without all the facts here though, is Lewis' criticism of a conspirator or someone completely insulated from any incidents of violence, someone who just knows something from the outside?

9. CaptainStubing

yep, we don't know the true motivation of wallace and ortiz coming forward. they could just be trying to save their own asses.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Isn't it funny that when you're in a group, everything is "we", but when trouble comes, it's all "me."?

11. CaptainStubing

are you insinuating that wallace and ortiz shouldn't have said anything because they were part of hernandez's 'group' and should have kept quiet ??

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No, I'm glad they told the cops what they know. Will it stand up under cross examination, though?