No One Said Krappernuts Was The Sharpest Tool

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 86WARD, Jul 6, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Spotted wearing a Dolphins hat...lol.

[​IMG]

Should lock him up...cell next to Hernandez.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Who freaking cares what hat he's wearing in the off season...get over it people, as long as he wins for the 49ers, he can wear whatever he likes as far as I'm concerned.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Smokin crack again 86?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. Just think its silly that he would wear the hat...bit even more silly how bent people get at it.

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Offseason news fail

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

he's a grown man, so what if he wore a hat from an opposing team, is the world going to stop because of it...are the fans going to die because of it....is the NFL going to stop showing games because of it...I mean really, is it THAT much of a big deal....NOT IN MY BOOK...

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Evidentially it is a "big deal"...lol.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

not to THIS 49er fan...

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nor this one.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Just another example of modern day athletes. Being a brand is more important than being just about your own team. Teams constantly screw over their own players, so whatever. For better or worse, it is what it is.

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Although I think this is harmless, it would be kind of like Phil Mickelson, paid by Callaway to use their clubs, wearing a PING hat while shopping at the mall.

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

If it is a big deal to the teams, maybe they will start writing something into contracts?

as far is this particular incident, I would have to think that the player knew what he was doing and that there was going to be a backlash so he was simply bored and looking for attention. I cant imagine he's really that dumb.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Either way he's dumb, because if he was looking for attention, why would he want negative attention?

15. CaptainStubing

He feels untouchable.... No fear of consequences?

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Untouchable?? I hardly think Kaep is that much of a news monger that he did this just for attention...it was the July 4th celebration in Miami, he put on a Miami hat...again, not a big deal to me but whatever people want to get all bent out of shape over...<shrug>

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Plus he knows he was going to get a lot of attention for being neked on the cover of ESPN Mag.

18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Love him or hate, the underdog's on top

19. CaptainStubing

Well, I'm not saying i think kaep is a sociopath and thinks he's untouchable. I'm just throwing out some discussion points. None of us really know this kid yet. We will just have to see how his life evolves. He could be a completely normal person.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I tend to think that he's more stable than most of the NFL...