No One Said Krappernuts Was The Sharpest Tool

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 86WARD, Jul 6, 2013.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Dont understand the hate on kap seems like alot of people hate him

2. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

This coming season should show what hes made of.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He is a great qb who any team would be lucky to have as it's qb. people jump all over these guys for the smallest things but these guys just graduated college and get paid a king's ransom to play.if wearing a dolphin's hat is the worse trouble he gets in with the 49ers,than he is gonna be fine.why raise hell at a kid acting like one?

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I don't see the issue here... it's common for people to wear hats of other teams to match what they have on. At least it was where I grew up. I could never do it but I know many who do.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

You know many professional athletes who wear a team's apparel while being paid millions to represent another team?

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Is that part of the contract? They have to wear 49ers gear at all times? No didn't think so, they can do what they want when they aren't doing things team related and as long as he's not breaking the law I could give two hecks.

8. Steve12

Just seems like it should be common sense. If he needs to wear green he can put on a Celtics hat or something. From another sport.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah because that doesn't bother anyone.

[​IMG]

10. Steve12

Better than a jets hat.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Different sports don't count...lol

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wonder how my work would feel if I put up a pic wearing the shirt of a competitor.

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I doubt they will care about your Burger King shirt.

14. DawkinsINT

Mickey D's is hardcore son.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The Dolphins aren't the 49ers competitor in the same sense that a rival company and your employer are. Goodell wearing an Arena League jersey is you wearing a BK crown to work. You wearing the fry cooks apron while working the drive thru is Kap in a Dolphins hat.

16. DawkinsINT

The two teams don't both try to win the SB?

17. Steve12

I don't agree with that analogy. The niners and dolphins are separate companies. Kaep wearing linebacker's neck roll would be like your fry cook apron thing. Same company different job.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They are not competing, separate companies. They are franchises of an umbrella corporation. Just as the McDonalds here and the one Dawkins works at, while being "owned" by two separate people and being in entirely different markets, are still just two small parts of the bigger corporate entity.

19. Steve12

I see what you're saying. I guess I just didn't think of them like that.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Competition on the field =/ competition in business. The Dolphins and 49ers franchises (theres that word again!) don't compete for market shares or financial gain against one another. The Super Bowl is really nothing more than "McDonalds restaurant of the year". Only with cheerleaders.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013