Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 20, 2013.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVII?

1. San Francisco 49ers

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Baltimore Ravens

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

And where he tells his High School girlfriend he didn't cheat on her and that old neighbor that he never let his dog crap in his yard; cause if he did God wouldn't let him have this kind of success :icon_rolleyes:

2. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Truth be told I'm happy for alot of those guys (other than Lewis who bugs me to no end and Carry Williams who is a total punk). Ed Reed, Jon Harbaugh, Paul Kreuger, Ngata, all those guys deserve this.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

no, its just the fog machine entrance they have used for the team during his career is all. Its a great picture actually by a good photographer

what a joke ? really ? I would say the joke is on the 49ers.

simple stat - Ravens ranked 1st in red zone defense all season and thats what happened in the game.
    all the coulda,shoulda,woulda's during the last 4 downs dont mean crap. The fact is an inexperienced QB couldnt score in the red zone at the beginning and end of game. They only got 3 instead of 14 points. Just one more reason they lost.

edit- not sure if they were actually ranked 1st or 2nd, but it was still more then the Niners could handle

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  4. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Hard to make a catch (or defend a kick return for that matter) when the opposing team can hold and make limitless contact without being called, just saying.

5. ram29jackson

catch =they grabbed/pushed eachother at the same time and canceled each other out.

i bet the officials talked before the punt and said...look, the rule gives them a safety if holding is called anyway, so let it go.( i'm assuming thats what I heard the rule is but I Wont google everything all day )

the officials let them play and the last play was boom boom fast. If Kaep didnt have to let go of the ball so early, maybe the officials would make a call. But the fact is they were in catch up mode the entire game and they know they lost for more reasons then the last play.

I said Kaep threw to Crabtree too much and thats what he did in the game .

Youll notice on quite a few occasions whether Kaep was going to hand the ball off or not ( which he did most of the time) A Raven went straight at him ignoring who had the ball. When a play broke down, Flacco made multiple plays scrambling. Kaep only got one good one, it was a good one for a TD, but it was only. Too little, too late.

SF lost multiple opportunities because the defense couldnt stop Flacco and the offense and the young QB never made plays when they really needed them.

I'm no hater, I'm a sports fan. Kaep may be fun to watch the next couple years. But it wasnt going to be on the biggest stage this early with so few starts.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  6. ram29jackson

veteran QBs know how to spread the ball around

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. bossco

bossco Rookie

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

He still needs to learn how to spread it out. But with no Williams or Mario he has gotten better.

8. ram29jackson

memories to share forever....

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEcQS4tXgQ"]The way we were - YouTube[/ame]

:icon_smile:

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Screw them....

10. ram29jackson

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YXkpuZibw]Carl's Lock: Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers - YouTube[/ame]

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

gotta love when fans from 3rd rate teams troll super bowl threads.

12. ram29jackson

what are you referring to ?

13. ram29jackson

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

CBS sPorts comment

Eric Hurt
    Feb 11, 2013

@ Jet214 the game is played and won between the whistle and not by the whistle. So you can continue to type that sissy post on every thread I see you on but only disappointed 49er fans believe that. First of all our old and slow defense wasn't supposed to be able to handle the likes of Kaepernick, Gore , and their receiving core. Joe Flacco wasn't supposed to have any success against the NFL's best front seven. Instead the Ravens led the entire game. They out muscled and out lasted them. The 49ers were definitely out coached. The refs missed quite a few calls that could've changed the outcome of the game for both teams. Also the Atlanta Falcons felt Roddy White was mugged on a no call that sent you guys to the Super Bowl so you can't have it both ways. Besides the ball was thrown out of bounds. More importantly the Ravens kicked the 49ers butts. LMAO!!!!!!

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

any one hear about the lights going out in the sb?

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im listening...

[​IMG]

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

still not sure this really counts as a super bowl.....Steelers didn't play in it.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

then I guess you won't be watching many Super Bowls in the years to come...

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

ouch...lol