Former NFL Player Travis Johnson Says Tony Romo Is "A Thief, A Loser"

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ragman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

The thing is there were non cowboy fans defending Romo also.

Not just us "blind" supporters.

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

no, it's because every freaking thread that has anything to do with romo, you come in and have to say some dumb comment about romo being terrible. you only "give romo credit where he's due" when you have no other option but to do so or look absolutely goobered. it's really tiresome, give it up. you don't like him...trust me, we ALL freaking get it.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

lol ok you mad. But your support of him annoys me equally. I'll try my best to steer clear of Romo threads this year.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

jeeeeeshhh......I can sum it all up in one sentence.
    If Tony Romo had the right team around him, at the right moment in time, he could be a Super Bowl winning qb.

End of statement. Have a nice day.

5. Steve12

Correct. As would be true for every QB in the league.

6. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i've been ignoring your posts on it for a few months now so please try again.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I hate the Cowboys, and am not that fond of Romo on top of it. However, that doesn't mean I can't look at his career and his teams accomplishments (or lack thereof) with an objective eye, and without being willfully ignorant to the reality of the situation.

8. Steve12

How am i being ignorant of the situation? All I've ever said about Romo is that I don't think he can lead a team to a Super Bowl. I never said he was a crapty QB or that he can't play the position. He's great in the regular season and is a great fantasy QB. My view is just that he can't perform consistently well enough in big games to win a Super Bowl. And going by his 3 career playoff appearances, and 1 playoff win, I don't think that is being a blind hater or willfully ignorant.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Don't see the cowboys winning a super bowl until jerry jones either dies or steps down as gm,and i can't see him doing that anytime soon.steve young,montanna or troy aikman in their primes could not have won a super bowl in dallas the last few years with the talent they have had who have not really played up to their potential.