Ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Used PCP, Hung Around Gangsters

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Aug 27, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was a frequent user of angel dust and carried a gun with him at all times because he was paranoid, according to a story published on Rolling Stone‘s website.

Among the revelations in the story:

Hernandez hung around with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates. He also so infuriated his head coach Bill Belichick with missed practices and thug-life stunts that he was one step away from being released.

The story also claimed that his former college coach at the University of Florida, Urban Meyer, may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Source: Sports Illustrated

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Urban Meyer...lol.

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

weird.. he was one misstep away yet they gave him a 40mil deal....

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I miss the good old days when people went crazy naturally without drugs...

5. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Seriously if Meyer helped cover past incidents he is responsible for Hernandez's actions indirectly.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah this stood out to me and I'm calling bullcrap

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

sounds to me with the way he was whacking people,he thought he was scarface with the paranoia and the drug addiction. maybe now,ohio state fans will stop calling urban meyer the messiah!? just another lowlife piece of donkey crap.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

True dat...lol

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Guess it helps to actually read the article... apparently Belichick was going to cut him this year if he screwed up again.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Wonder why this took so long to come out being the pats are usually more under the scope in the off season more than just about any other nfl team!?

[/QUOTE]

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

With Meyer onboard, maybe the focus will shift to OSU players in the future and give Florida a reprieve.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

just a thug with a very hecked up mother. who thinks he'll beat the rap?

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I almost hope he does so we can see if anyone would sign him when he came back.

14. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Be a very nervous locker room if someone did...

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Goodell would ban him for a year or two more than likely,but i can't see anybody signing him in the nfl.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Goodell would probably slap him with a $7500 fine. Would make sense considering RGIII got fined $10000 for wearing a T-Shirt.

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If Al Davis was still with us, hands down it would be the Raiders.

18. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Don't sleep on Jerry...